You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The General and Monsters

misterID wrote:

Zodiac sounds like it was put together pre Bucket imo. All the bucket songs on the village recordings are ROUGH demos. These songs are fully put together featuring the whole band, Bucket’s are not. I’m willing to be wrong, but the band already had a shitload of songs already completed by the time Bucket got in the band. Pitman and Axl had already worked out songs like ITW and Maddy. Pretty sure he was heavily involved in Silkworms too.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

I redid the audio and edited vid best i could enjoy

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

Zodiac sounds like it was put together pre Bucket imo. All the bucket songs on the village recordings are ROUGH demos. These songs are fully put together featuring the whole band, Bucket’s are not. I’m willing to be wrong, but the band already had a shitload of songs already completed by the time Bucket got in the band. Pitman and Axl had already worked out songs like ITW and Maddy. Pretty sure he was heavily involved in Silkworms too.

Zodiac has BHs style all over it, you take all that BH stuff off of the song, I cant imagine how barebones it would be.  And like I said, Zodiac probably has Robin and Tommy on it, it still does not mean it cant be a song BH brought to teh band to fully develop more.  I also dont see how Zodiac as more Pitman on it than BH.  All that BH signature style on it it what makes the song Zodiac

but yeah I could be wrong too. I always viewed Zodiac as being a song written by BH.

what about Dummy, do you view that as a BH song or something that you think was there before he got there>

Bill Brasky
 Rep: 0 

Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Except you keep talking about them all the time. Funny how now all of a sudden you dont want to tlak about specifics publicly.  Dark already explained the context but you keep talking about it, at least you are going to finally stop talking about  it.

And Also its funny how you are on Dark about this yet Bill is either hoarding or knows someone  who is hoarding these songs for a price, and you are not calling him out.  Make you should  focus on the right person when it comes to hoarding.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/h_OGJpDVUbc/hqdefault.jpg
AND I QUOTE

Dave your being a daft cunt and it's been explained to you why countless times why on this matter.

You have 3 people Axl S , Dadud and Llama saying it went down the same way.

Dark post his nonsense filled obfuscation
Like he always does.

Now i heard it went down the way 3 people said second hand years ago.

Your basing your whole argument on Darknemus bullshit post.

Isn't Darknemus claim to fame he lied and tricked a hoarder for songs and leaked them ?
That's the guy you think is being honest.

You still show how bad your comprehension problem is. And yes I am basing it on what Dark said when he clarified what he said to Axl S. 
But sure lets ignore what Dark actually said and what he clarified what he meant but instead keep going with the false narrative. 

I also love your projection about Dark being a hoarder when it's you who is hoarding songs and selling them  for money

but suuure pretend its some other person selling them that you know about and can put people into contact with.

Its you who should be grilled about what songs you have or know about. You are such a fraud

Oh Dave you're a fool.
Where did I ever state i could put anyone in contact with anyone  ?
Please qoute me saying that.

Also Dave you are ignoring that 3 people told the same story and choose to defend Darknemus who in the past boasted about using deception and tricking people to acquire songs.

How are you blind to this ?

misterID

misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

Zodiac has BHs style all over it, you take all that BH stuff off of the song, I cant imagine how barebones it would be.  And like I said, Zodiac probably has Robin and Tommy on it, it still does not mean it cant be a song BH brought to teh band to fully develop more.  I also dont see how Zodiac as more Pitman on it than BH.  All that BH signature style on it it what makes the song Zodiac

but yeah I could be wrong too. I always viewed Zodiac as being a song written by BH.

what about Dummy, do you view that as a BH song or something that you think was there before he got there>

Dummy is def Bucket

misterID

misterID wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

AND I QUOTE

Dave your being a daft cunt and it's been explained to you why countless times why on this matter.

Like he always does.

Isn't Darknemus claim to fame he lied and tricked a hoarder for songs and leaked them ?

You still show how bad your comprehension problem is. And yes I am basing it on what Dark said when he clarified what he said to Axl S. 
But sure lets ignore what Dark actually said and what he clarified what he meant but instead keep going with the false narrative. 

I also love your projection about Dark being a hoarder when it's you who is hoarding songs and selling them  for money

but suuure pretend its some other person selling them that you know about and can put people into contact with.

Its you who should be grilled about what songs you have or know about. You are such a fraud

Oh Dave you're a fool.

Also Dave you are ignoring that 3 people told the same story and choose to defend Darknemus who in the past boasted about using deception and tricking people to acquire songs.

Guys there’s no need for the insults (not targeting you, it’s been going on a lot by a bunch of people and is steadily getting worse) or dragging this out.

Dark has a rep, and not totally good. He will manipulate to get things, and definitely plays games, but he’s also responsible for getting the fan base music. If three longtime members say he said something, I don’t doubt it. I also don’t doubt dark did it to intentionally lure people in to get more music.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dummy is def Bucket

What other songs do you think are the BH ones
I thoght D Tune is clearly a BH song too even if the members of the band added their stuff to it.

misterID

misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Dummy is def Bucket

I thoght D Tune is clearly a BH song too even if the members of the band added their stuff to it.

Tonto, Dummy, Prom Violence, Mustache, Billionaire, real Doll, have to look back for others.

I’d say Devious Bastard might predate him and he jumped on it, but not sure. Would love to hear a mashup mix with Dummy and Inside Out

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Bill Brasky wrote:

AND I QUOTE

Like he always does.

Oh Dave you're a fool.

Here is the quote and we can all see through your BS line "Full legal disclosure i do not have said songs nor am i accusing any individuals of having said songs." You are just covering your ass legally but saying that but want everyone to know you are the person who can get unheard songs. We know your game. The whole escrow thing is a dead giveaway as you are talking about MSL bc no one  has ever talked about putting mone in escrow before for songs or a bet but MSL.    So if you should be grilling anyone about these extra songs is MSL and Walker since they are  the ones who are always hoarding songs. Dark has always shared what he got unlike those two.

And why do you keep brining up the story.Dark already clarified this and I even gave an analogy of what I take it he meant by it.
Ill give you the TLTR.

Its just like with the closing in on you leak.
If I played that clip for Dark  over the phone and said its a new GNR leak
He would said oh Dave played me a new GNR leak over the phone but then say but I have not seen any empirical evidence that its legit or there is anything actually out there.

There are tons of fakes out there so what Dark seems to be saying is, he himself could not confirm if what he heard was legit or not. 
That is what I am talking about, not if he heard anything or not.

Bill Brasky wrote:
Pepe666 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I’d love to see the list of songs MSL had that listed Tonto and Cuban Skies.

Curly Shuffle
D-Tune
Me and My Elvis
Zodiac

All sound like completed songs just lacking vocals.

At least we are pretty sure Zodiac had vocals recorded. In CD#2 from the Village Leaks is listed as "Zodiac 13 (no vox)"

I'm sure for the right price and funds put in escrow the songs are available.

Full legal disclosure i do not have said songs nor am i accusing any individuals of having said songs.
Just hypothetically stating they are out there and exchanged for some sort of currency.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dummy is def Bucket

Tonto, Dummy, Prom Violence, Mustache, Billionaire, real Doll, have to look back for others.

I’d say Devious Bastard might predate him and he jumped on it, but not sure. Would love to hear a mashup mix with Dummy and Inside Out

Ok so we pretty much agree on most of the songs except for D tune and Zodiac so putting those two songs aside that was my point about how  BH brought some of his solo out takes to the band to work on and for Axl to put vocals on.

Board footer