You are not logged in. Please register or login.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Re: eye on you disc?

Is this supossed to be reworked version by Slash Duff or an old one?

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

The Void wrote:

Its fake its made by a guy on Youtube called BlackmountainThunder

Confirmed?

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:
The Void wrote:

Confirmed?

I am 95%+ sure the file on Youtube was sourced from the file I uploaded.. there are certain indicators that tell me such, primarily the length is not the actual track length but includes the padding that I uploaded as well (Which I only included due to how I had to extract / get the file in a condition it could be uploaded because someone who thought they were being slick didn't realize that.. well.. other people are slicker, on occasion smile  )

JR Rose84
 Rep: 0 

JR Rose84 wrote:

Yep... there's no doubt that this "Is" definitely a Remix...
1. You can clearly hear the 2000 Session in the mix (same effects, same bass, same McDaddy, same Axl Vocal Take & Intro)

2. The Guitars & Effects seem to be Over powering in the Mix to where the Original Track (from Village) is almost burried at times...

3. I actually think overall, this may be somebody's own Guitar Work (trying to match up with Eye On You for the melody)

4. Also the effects may have been created as well to keep up with the "Theme" for Eye On You...

5. Lastly... Someone ended up Exporting/Saving all of this entire Mix into Mp3 128kbps or less... Cause it's definitely not 192/320kbps (Lossy)
I'm guessing the unknown individual has the HQ Mix (possibly in FLAC/WAV) then ultimately decided to post it that way as Bad quality "Lossy"

All in all... "This is completely a Remix, n' it would've been a good one "If" everything was Leveled out good enough...to hear all the layers in the mix!"

Anyways, this is my take on it...

The Void

The Void wrote:

He send a message to someone mentioning it is a remix he did and i quote said: My version is better

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

The Void wrote:

He send a message to someone mentioning it is a remix he did and i quote said: My version is better

So the person admitted it then? Well that's that then

The Void

The Void wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:
The Void wrote:

Uploaded 4 hours ago though, we got the link 7. He could have just snagged n dragged it to YouTube

I got word that it was shared around days ago so i don’t know anymore by this point. More info about this would be nice

The Void

The Void wrote:
The Void wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:
The Void wrote:

Uploaded 4 hours ago though, we got the link 7. He could have just snagged n dragged it to YouTube

I got word that it was shared around days ago so i don’t know anymore by this point. More info about this would be nice

Spoke too soon it is indeed a fan remix by BlackmountainThunder so there you go

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
The Void wrote:
The Void wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:

Spoke too soon it is indeed a fan remix by BlackmountainThunder so there you go

Where is the evidence its from BlackmountainThunder?
Did he post it online before it leaked or parts of it?  What is the link to his youtube channel.

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

So if this was 'shared around' days ago (not that I'm taking umbrage with the statement.. its very possible) - why wasn't it just shared for larger consumption at that point. This is what I mean by hoarding and playing clique games just leads to more chaos and confusion.. its like, omg.. you're keeping some amazing secret from what.. a couple hundred hardcore fans at most, at this point?

If its a remix, its a remix - like I said when I posted it, I dunno wtf it is - I just followed my rule of when I get something, share it - and let people figure it out from there.

The whole horsetrading of information and supposed clips / snippets and games of telephone are, honestly, why I seldom dive into this world any more - it just gets to be tedious. "well so and so said that so and so talked to so and so and that if they could get 7 seconds of the vocals from quick song maybe they'd be able to convince so and so to part with 11 seconds of that re-recorded version of Better" - like, seriously.. evaluate the sanity of that statement and those like it.. its the unreliable narrator concept, on steroids.

#Peace

Board footer