You are not logged in. Please register or login.

furly06
 Rep: 0 

Re: The General and Monsters

furly06 wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Got the notification of my vinyl shipping today. What a coincidence!

Anyone know if it’s getting any radio play?

Don't think so. TG is not radio friendly at all

If it didn’t appear in the whatsapp channel of Rolling Stones, I don’t think it even turns to radio.

furly06

furly06 wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:
furly06 wrote:
benny wrote:

Is there any news about a digital release of Monsters?

Nope, today came out only "The General", there is no new information about "Monsters", we only have the leaked file of the song. Although I think we should wait until at least 2024 for its release, but I can not say in what period, if all goes well from next summer onwards.

Yes, i agree. 2024. Probably with Atlas or State of Grace.

From what I understand State of Grace has been replaced by TG and Monsters

Sky Dog wrote:

We already have Monsters in final form so I’m not in a hurry to get that…..need Atlas

Bluefish18
 Rep: 2 

Bluefish18 wrote:

Brutal mixing ruined what could have been a pretty good song. It just goes to show how little this band- especially Axl- cares about its hardcore fans, who were the only people who cared about this song.  If anyone outside the forums is talking about this song on Monday, I'd be shocked. 
Good night, GN'R; its been fun.

furly06

furly06 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

We already have Monsters in final form so I’m not in a hurry to get that…..need Atlas

Yeah, the last "scrap" of the Chinese Democracy era and then we hope they create new music.

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

Would like to hear Seven,

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

It's astonishing how badly the CD era has been managed.  Even in its later years.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Someone posted a picture where Monsters was on the Japanese CD, but it does not appear so when I do a google search. Was that just a fake?

furly06

furly06 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Someone posted a picture where Monsters was on the Japanese CD, but it does not appear so when I do a google search. Was that just a fake?

I think it's a fake news

furly06

furly06 wrote:
younggunner wrote:

It's astonishing how badly the CD era has been managed.  Even in its later years.

Already, in these years he decided to publish as quickly as possible the scraps of the CD era during world tours. I hope that the reason behind all this, even if it is very unlikely, is their desire to create a new album. Footprint the thought of a second Chinese Democracy has passed.

Board footer