You are not logged in. Please register or login.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Re: The General and Monsters

Shacklermyrye wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Not my version so I have no more info on it, but at least the artwork seems right lol

https://i.postimg.cc/ZK9DfBBk/IMG-3376.jpg

Alright, I’m naive but wasn’t the Japan single supposed to have Monsters too?

No sadly. I think that may have been something some hoped would happen but seems to not be the case.

Jaxlmorrison2
2 hours ago
Hey does anyone happen to have The General and Monsters instrumentals please?

Yes, yes I do and I'd be happy to send...... hang on a second..... Aren't you that guy from Mygnr who is claiming that myself and others are making up hearing clipping so we 'have something to bitch about?

Yeah..yeah i think you are that guy lol. I wish you luck on your search... big_smile

Do u have Monsters? If it's so could u please pm?

Jaxlmorrison2

Shacklermyrye wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Not my version so I have no more info on it, but at least the artwork seems right lol

https://i.postimg.cc/ZK9DfBBk/IMG-3376.jpg

No sadly. I think that may have been something some hoped would happen but seems to not be the case.

Jaxlmorrison2
2 hours ago

Yes, yes I do and I'd be happy to send...... hang on a second..... Aren't you that guy from Mygnr who is claiming that myself and others are making up hearing clipping so we 'have something to bitch about?

Yeah..yeah i think you are that guy lol. I wish you luck on your search... big_smile

MyGNR?! No way. I only come here for my GNR convos, reminiscing, actual insider news, and glorious leaks.

Jaxlmorrison2

Jaxlmorrison2 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Jaxlmorrison2
2 hours ago

MyGNR?! No way. I only come here for my GNR convos, reminiscing, actual insider news, and glorious leaks.

Sweet, found them. And now I can say, it was ME, it was ME all along at MyGNR! Fooled you, hahahaha. Classic Switchola.

Jaxlmorrison2

Jaxlmorrison2 wrote:
Jaxlmorrison2 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Sweet, found them. And now I can say, it was ME, it was ME all along at MyGNR! Fooled you, hahahaha. Classic Switchola.

Shit. These are like two months old…they suck!

No no no, it wasn’t me! I don’t even know what a MyGNR is!

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

I missed Atlas. Was that somewhat finished? Can someone hook me up?

Sky Dog wrote:

It’s at the level of the original Catcher in the Rye leak way back…recorded around the same time back in 99-2000

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:

Got the CD in hand here, arrived today from Japan. I can confirm it does not have Monsters on it, not even as a hidden track/file.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That monsters leak just got more curious

I’m probably the most interested in Slash’s take of Atlas. Perfect opportunity for a Yesterdays vibe

Sky Dog wrote:

axl21 With you on Atlas….somebody has that bitch

carlossacanell

Sky Dog wrote:

axl21 With you on Atlas….somebody has that bitch

The old atlas or is there a new one? If it's new one i want It too pls

Board footer