You are not logged in. Please register or login.

furly06
 Rep: 0 

Re: The General and Monsters

furly06 wrote:

I’d also like to hear it if ever there was a new Atlas, even though I’ve never heard the "old" one

Sky Dog wrote:

The only one is the old one….quite sure if someone has the new one, they would share it. For all we know, there may not be a new one

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Sky Dog wrote:

The only one is the old one….quite sure if someone has the new one, they would share it. For all we know, there may not be a new one

Thanx wink

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:

Could somebody here pm me The Evader's version? I haven't listened It for a long time and I want to take It a listen, thanks!!

Sky Dog wrote:

Boards are bone dry….no upcoming tour….no known plans for an album…aye

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Boards are bone dry….no upcoming tour….no known plans for an album…aye

Yep. Feels like we're in for a 2004 like year. Drip feed realeases have dried up. I doubt there's much hope on the leak front either. Looking forward to the same Atlas on the locker leaks in 2025. 9

Edit* with some "aye"'s pasted on to the mix

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I wish they could do some interviews. Don't have to talk about anything important, just the old days or whatever.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Axl hasn’t needed to do interviews or commercials now. Since the reunion Axl money-paid.gif

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The question on my mind....is it:

(a) 16 Months off followed by a resumption of the last tour, maybe with Atlas/Sog.

(b) 24 - 36 Months off followed by a tour themed around new EP or by co-headlining with motley or another act.

(c) 36 Months off, followed by retirement tour.

(d) Nothing happens again because someone gets sick.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Hope I'm wrong but I can't imagine Slash as a super healthy 75 year old the way he abused himself for decades. Duff idk, and Axl seems to be drinking now. At least he did quite a lot for a while.

Then again Steven is still alive so maybe this band just got an iron constitution.

Board footer