You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Marc Canter on Fuse - The Sauce

RussTCB wrote:

removed

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

it`s not about anyone misquoteing him. a guy claimed ron said the record company is holding up the release. in response to that ron said the record company doesn´t have chinese democracy. as madagas mentioned already: two different issues

the record company can obviously hold up the release without having the record in their hands...

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
WARose wrote:

it`s not about anyone misquoteing him. a guy claimed ron said the record company is holding up the release. in response to that ron said the record company doesn´t have chinese democracy. as madagas mentioned already: two different issues

the record company can obviously hold up the release without having the record in their hands...

My point is that none of that makes Ron confused on the subject.

Agreed, Ron isn't getting confused, this guy saying that he supposidly said the album is done and the record company is holding it up made everyone think that he said Geffen has the album and they are not releasing it, a statement that can be one in the same just quoted different ways.

Madagas this subject really isn't related to the topic because Canters mentioning of BBF was recording not this bullshit statement that this guy said he said, the management issues have nothing to do with this particular issue.

Sky Dog wrote:

fine I 'm done with it....:nervous:

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

cool...they got more money...Russ, do you know that for sure? ....there has been no formal mention of Interscope doing it but I believe the NY times article said they took over for Chinese years ago when Uni bought Geffen.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Jameslofton wrote:

If there is a finished album in the vaults, it needs to be released. Fuck this adding people shit. What happens if someone else leaves before its released? New people have to be added. If Axl keeps waiting on having a stable band for years on end, this wait is gonna go on forever.

I have nothing against BBF being on the album in some capacity, but at some point someone has to say enough is enough.

I agree with James here.

This "adding a certain member's contribution" crap has been played out waaaaay to far.

To me, this just seems like an excuse that Axl can keep playing out indefinitely to not release this album.

BBF seems like a nice guy, and I know alot of people consider his music "fun", but nothing I've heard from the guy so far suggests that he is needed in any way, shape, or form on this album. Alot of people are nice guys and can play the guitar, but that doesn't mean they have any business being on a GN'R album.

bba

AtariLegend wrote:

Have you listened to any of his solo stuff...?

Board footer