You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Questions about the leaks.

gnfnraxl wrote:

So who do you think was behind those new leaks?  And do you think the Axl and management will respond to those leaks via GNR's website?  And finally.  Will this hinder the release of CD?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I wish I knew.

I really think whatever is in the road of this album being released needs to get resolved and soon. Things liek this are going to cost sales. Like diehards like most of us will go buy the CD anyway - but the problem is people who have only a mild interest - they don't find leaks on the boards - but when people like rolling stone promote them - they might go find them on limewire etc - and then I can see that costing sales.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah I really don't know if this helps, hurts, or does nothing for the release.  On the one hand I could see Axl getting pissed and only wanting to release an album of mostly fresh material.  Then again, he's played 7 unreleased new songs on his own and he'd have to expect in this day and age that the songs are gonna leak one way or another.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

You know, I could take the Jarmo approach and blast you all to hell for downloading the leaks, listening to them and acting like an arrogant prick who knows best. I know it must be horrible if your material is being leaked without your approval, if that is, it really IS leaked without approval.

But you know what? Fuck it. We have been waiting for so long. We have stuck thru this saga of never ending recordings and bullshit that we fucking deserve some music to keep us waiting for the next decade or so. If there are any fans of any band in the world that deserves a pay, legal or not, it's us. Sit back, listen to what you got, rejoice and buy the album when it comes out any day now between tomorrow and 2015.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

What the hell, there have been new leaks?  Before I go scraping around all these threads looking for info, is their a list of the songs?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I beleive they are titled:

Bad song
Worse song
Worst song ever

Sky Dog wrote:

9 TRACKS...you been living under a rock ID?:peace:

misterID wrote:

is their a list of the songs?

1. Better
2. Chinese Democracy
3. Madagascar
4. I.R.S.
5. Riyadh and the Bedouins
6. New Song #2
7. If The World

8. There Was a Time
9. The Blues

PaSnow wrote:

I beleive they are titled:

Bad worse
Worse song
Worst song ever

I don't know, you are definitely entitled to your opinion but I don't think they are that bad, I am loving how they are more polished and I do really like Song #3.    If The World I am still undecided.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

They are that bad...actually, they might be worse.

Board footer