You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Song #2 (Unknown Title)

misterID wrote:

I think it's Prostitute.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I think it's not.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I like this track most of the 3 new ones. If it's a new unheard of track I'm happy, if it's Prostitute then it's a massive anti climax. Unfortunately I fear it is Prostitute, the fire and ice description I would say fits it well imo, someone once described it as November Rain meets Nightrain, which I think could also fit this song (ish).

Put aside the possibility that this is the song we've all been waiting for and I like it. Someone said it could be a James Bond theme song and I thought exactly the same thing. It reminds me of Linkin Park or Evanescence or something? I like it overall, but it's overshadowed by the possibility of what this track really is.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think it's Prostitute.

I think so too -  a bit of a let down if it is. Its a good song but nothing earth shattering. IMO the outro is the best bit - nice stuff. I think most people were expecting a good old-school GNR rocking song about a hooker 16

Its funny how all the songs that have popped up on setlists are the ones that have leaked (with the exception of Catcher).

I think the band leak them so they have another excuse to delay the album. 'Blame the fans, its all their fault - they keep wanting to listen to our music. Put the release back a year!'.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

I know I said this in an earlier post, but I think it's Prostitute for two reasons:  the first, and most obvious, is that Axl *appears* to say the word "prostitute" at the 3:53 mark.

The second reason is that, if there already is a song "prostitute," it seems odd to use that word in the lyrics of another song on the album (just as it would have been odd for the words "Mr. Brownstone" to show up in the lyrics of another AFD track), which again, leads me to believe that "Song #2" is "Prostitute."

Unless, of course, "Song #2" will be on a different album than "Prostitute," which negates everything I just tried to say.   roll

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I've listened to this track about 10 times and I can't remember a single thing about it. Probably a bad sign.

Still hoping it isn't Prostitute.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Does anyone else find this song insanely addictive? The first time i heard it I was just kinda like "Umm...wierd" but now I can't stop singing it and playing it! It's great.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I've listened to this track about 10 times and I can't remember a single thing about it. Probably a bad sign.

I agree with you but I quite enjoy it when i listen to it

ibelieveinaxl
 Rep: 4 

hey, i see there is a lot of excitement at /////'s.....top news: hookers n blow dates!!!! 8 newies viewing....heretodaygonetohellandleft.com.....sorry, charlie....

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
ibelieveinaxl wrote:

hey, i see there is a lot of excitement at /////'s.....top news: hookers n blow dates!!!! 8 newies viewing....heretodaygonetohellandleft.com.....sorry, charlie....

Hmm I wander how many of the mods have downloaded the new leaks....

Board footer