You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Manson follower Atkins may go free

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

During [Atkins'] 2000 hearing, [Sharon] Tate's sister Debra, read a statement written by their father, Paul, which said in part, "Thirty one years ago I sat in a courtroom with a jury and watched with others. I saw a young woman who giggled, snickered and shouted out insults, even while testifying about my daughter's last breath, she laughed. My family was ripped apart. If Susan Atkins is released to rejoin her family, where is the justice?"

- Wikipedia

this makes me sick to even think that they would consider letting someone such as herself free. why should she be spared? she didnt give a rats ass when that poor woman begged for her life and that of her unborn baby. i dont think that women would last more than a week on the outside. im surprised she hasnt been killed yet in prison. if they let her go that would be a huge and terrible unjustice. people like her dont deserve a second chance.

sweetpea31204@hotmail.com wrote:

this makes me sick to even think that they would consider letting someone such as herself free. why should she be spared? she didnt give a rats ass when that poor woman begged for her life and that of her unborn baby. i dont think that women would last more than a week on the outside. im surprised she hasnt been killed yet in prison. if they let her go that would be a huge and terrible unjustice. people like her dont deserve a second chance.

Couldn't have said it better myself!   Why should she have compassion when she was stabbing Sharon Tate and her fetus to death and fucking laughing about it.   I think I may have to find her support site and post something like this.    Shit like this pisses me off, let her die in prison, Sharon Tate didn't have compassion on her side, why should this bitch.   

I found a place to post a comment!   

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/200 … ancer.html

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

For the reason of the brutality of the murders, but especially her actions during the trial which sic. posted, I do not think in any way this women should be released. On DTJ's site these 2 posters said it pretty good:

Anonymous said...
I wouldn't think as one post said "God has a twisted sense of justice", maybe God is just finally giving her the "justice" she deserved, but didn't get the first time around. Ain't karma a bitch!

June 13, 2008 3:40 PM 
Anonymous said...
What did she say to Sharon Tate as she pled for the life of her unborn baby? "Look bitch, I dont care about you or your baby."

Well Susan, I dont care about you or the fact that your dying a slow painful death. Couldn't happen to a better person.Hope hell is hot enough for you!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I think people should be allowed to laugh in her face while the parole board rejects her request.

i think the parole board should be allowed to sock her in the face a couple times as well.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer