You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Song #2 (Unknown Title)

Sky Dog wrote:

no, not in my opinion. All these songs are about the old band breakup and lost lovers. I didn't get any mom references and I am very sensitive to that topic. sad

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I think he says "prostate." He is getting old, you know.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
Saikin wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Right and that goes toward my theory he could have played on more songs than just the ones he named. Right

I never disputed that.  I fully agree with you that he could have worked on more songs than the ones he mentioned before.  That is very possible. 

So then it is also possible that this is not Prostitute. 

I'm playing Devil's Advocate because i can see it both ways.  Personally, i would love it if this was not Prostitute but i'm not so sure anymore.

Right its 50/50

Ok I'm new but my opinion is that It very well could be prostitute. I got the original leaks from Antiquiet, but I have seen a few more leaks that don't have the long outro. I remember the orchastra guy saying in an interview that Axl decided not to use some of his stuff. Maybe Axl decided to put it at the end of this. Or maybe axl changed his mind(which must happen often) and decided to use it.
There's only one thing we know concretely about CD, and that's that 21 won't apear on it lol

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

welcome to the forum

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I know i'm in the minority...but the more I play this song...the more I can't see what the hell it is about if it isn't prostitute.

Board footer