You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Some Of You Knew My Dad Was Very Sick

He passed away tonight Oct. 25, 7:45pm.

This was the worst day of my life to watch my dad die and the way that he died was torturous and gutwrenching and ripped my heart out, I was begging for God to take him and when he did, I was so releaved and it was finally quiet and he was at peace.  He was my big strong daddy, never sick before and at the young age of 66 gets stage 4 lung cancer which traveled to his brain.   I'll never get passed the anger of him being taken so early, he could have lived for alot more years but I am grateful he isn't suffering anymore and with his departed family members now.

Thanks to everyone who sent me messages and well wishes, I really appreciated them.

I"m sorry DTJ sad

Thank you JB  sad-smiley-018.gif

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Very Sad to hear this DTJ sad

My father died in similar horrendous conditions so i can immagine what you've been going through sad

Thank you MonkeyChow and I am sorry you had to go through the same thing sad

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

DTJ I am so sorry to hear that. I remember pm'ing you about my Uncle who was sick with cancer as well. He passed away the day before, on Wednesday. I didn't want to write anything myself or write you because I didn't want you to lose any hope with his fight.

Not much I can say, I am sorry DTJ. He is in a better place.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that DTJ, but he is much better off now.  It will be difficult for awhile, but always remember the good times when he was healthy.  I'm sure he cherishes the time spent with you and still watches over you.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Sorry to hear about your loss. As stated earlier, he is in a much better place. God bless you and your family.

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

I'm so sorry for your loss DTJ - brave of you to post this here as well.  am so glad you got peace from seeing him at rest.  its never easy - but know that we're thinking of you. take care. x

Board footer