You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Presley Set For Chart Return With Country Duets

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I'm with you man. I love Elvis, but this doesnt sound to interesting.

When are they ever gonna release "Elvis on Tour" on dvd.  I've been waiting for that for years.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

^^Yeah man. My mom is a huge Elvis fan as well, so that is where my love for the King came from. I remember from a way early age, watching "Elvis on Tour" non stop. Watch it, rewind, watch it, rewind... I would pretend I was Elvis during the whole movie, mocking every move he made. And damn man, does it have the best version of "Poke Salad Annie" or what?! I love that fucking bass solo in it! I downloaded some of the lost footage about a year ago, so I have that on dvd. Do you know what I'm talking about? I forget what its called.

I also LOVED "Aloha From Hawaii". My mom had that on Beta, so it got the same treatment as "Elvis On Tour" did! Thankfully its on dvd now, so I've got it.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

Are you talking about this: http://www.amazon.com/Elvis-Thats-Way-S … B000053V7Q

If so, I've got that. Doesnt it have "Sweet Caroline" on it? I LOVED his cover of that song.

Man, I think I'm gonna have to get that dvd out tonight and watch it. That whole era was awesome. Alot of people like his early stuff the best, but I have always preferred from 68 (the comeback special and "The Memphis Record") up until his death. Man when it comes to performance, no one can touch him. Another good one is "See See Rider" on Aloha.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

After looking a little more, maybe this is what you were talking about: http://www.elvisnews.com/Presentation/F … &item=1233

In that case, no I dont have that one. I have the older one.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

$15 huh? I may have to snatch that up sometime. I bought the one I have about 6 or 7 years ago.

Do you have that outakes dvd I was talking about earlier from "Elvis on Tour"? I got it off Traders Den.

Board footer