You are not logged in. Please register or login.

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

Re: What are your plans for Halloween?

i love halloween, and the area I now live in is quite family-friendly, so last year - for the first time in my 10 years living in London - we had trick or treaters at the door for 2 hours almost non-stop!  All v polite kids with good costumes - no dickheads thank christ.

so - i reckon that'll happen again and then we'll prob go round to friends house as they have a halloween party every year. Then come home and watch House of 1000 Corpses and Devils rejects - as one movie.  Plan.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

We are having a small party for my son and a couple of his friends on the Sat before Hallowe'en.  The night itself I'll probably dig out a couple of scary flicks if I feel like it.  No trick or treaters come here as I live way out in the sticks.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I got part of my costume today.  I'm gonna be an emo kid!!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Some friends are having a party on Sat the 27th. Still no idea on what to go as. I was thinking of seeing if some friends would want to go as the Spice Grils (half assed version with 5 o'clock shadows, beer bellies, etc), but kinda late in the game now. As for the 31st, I live in the city of Philadelphia. So unfortunately I can get alot of kids sometimes. Some don't even dress up, they just come by asking for candy in t-shirt & jeans. Welcome to the city I suppose:-/

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Australia doesn't really celebrate Halloween which really blows sad

Stupid stores here are already getting out their Xmas stuff sad

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

we carved a pumpkin last night....my oldest daughter was a bit put off by the "pumpkin snotty's" but then she got over it and made a tremendous mess 16

669loyb.jpg
52csn06.jpg

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Haha pumpkin snotty's big_smile  Cool pics Neemo!  I've yet to carve a pumpkin :-\

I took my son to a small Hallowe'en party on Saturday evening, just with some other kids who we meet up with every week, was fun.  I didn't take my camera but one of the other mums took some pics and is going to send them.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Ok well we don't really do Halloween here in Oz...but i'm kinda into it anyway...me and my best mate got these going tonight...moved the camera accidently but i thought it looked awesome anyway!

6c5eam8.jpg

Board footer