You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Horrific
 Rep: 7 

Re: Dave Mustaine deals with 'rude' Japanese (fan)?

Horrific wrote:

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has posted the following message in the "Forums" section of the band's official web site:

"If there are ever going to be any more meet-and-greets, it will be traced back to this story.

"I was just meeting the gracious and always-polite Japanese fans, and some girl made sure to tell me that she proudly posted a bad review of our show last night. I was pretty surprised at how rude she was, and how mean it is to go up to someone and say, 'I posted a bad review of your show last night,' like I am supposed to thank her.

"She blamed our soundman, and I was just so surprised at someone getting a chance to meet a band they like, and the first thing out of their mouth is a comment like that.

"Good thing that she is wrong and too bad that she ruined it for the rest of the fans that were at the meet-and-greet. I can only wonder: What is it that she was trying to accomplish? It's like, 'Dave, I just clogged your toilet! Aren't you proud of me?'

"At least they both have one thing in common..."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … emID=83925

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I'm not much of a Mustaine fan, but I don't think I can blame him on this one. I will say sometimes when dealing with International people who speak different languages, there can be communication barriers, as maybe she didn't intend to be so rude. (She may have meant to say "I'm sorry, but I thought tonights show was much better than last night, thanks") But either her limited English vocab or not used to properly phrasing things & understanding our culture vs there's it came out poorly. On the other hand, myb she was just a rude bitch.

OT, a girl I work with is a huge Smashing Pumpkins fan, & met Billy Corgan after the show (I think it was a meet & greet, she just didn't want to admit she spent alot of $$ to do so). Anyway, she was hugely disappointed. She said he was a total ass. Saying things like "No, I can't shake your hand, because then I'll have to shake everybody's hand here" and his 'bodyguard' or security said do not touch him he is germophobic etc... Just a whiny bitch. Nothing shocking though I guess, coming from him.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sounds like the fan was way rude...hope it doesnt deter the band from further meet and greets. I'm still pissed that VR do them in the USA and not in OZ sad

Horrific

Horrific wrote:

Im sure they will still do meet n greets and wtf is Billy Corgan:laugh:

Horrific

Horrific wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'm still pissed that VR do them in the USA and not in OZ sad

Are you going to see them in December?maybe they will do meet n greets then.

Board footer