You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Baz now claims 4 GNR albums exist

RussTCB wrote:

removed

maybe.. but i would say the overreacting is on the other side tho judging from the karma logs of the members here.   

its just an old tired argument and i'm sick of having it.   i'm sick of people trying to make me out to be a stupid nutswinger because I support GN'R.   It must suck to be so bitter about sometihng so many years later.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I think many of us are guilty of overreacting to something said by people that feel differently than we do.  I think it's only because we care in most cases, though there does appear to be some trolling from time to time.  I must admit that the abuse of the reputation feature is a little annoying.  Is there a way for the mods to disable it for 1 person?

buzzsaw wrote:

I think many of us are guilty of overreacting to something said by people that feel differently than we do.  I think it's only because we care in most cases, though there does appear to be some trolling from time to time.  I must admit that the abuse of the reputation feature is a little annoying.  Is there a way for the mods to disable it for 1 person?

We have already taken care of this and already had rep suspended for one person, the karma wars should die down now, I expect this from everyone not just one person.   Anyone here can smite a person from time to time but not mulitple times that is then abusing the system because Karma is more so supposed to be for good things that members post.

I don't wnat anyone who supports the GNR of today to feel out place or always have to defend their stance to the point of downright arguing.   We all have our own opinions and it works both ways, lets respect them all.

Back to topic

4 albums  tea.gif

i wonder how much of it we actually ever get to hear.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

4 albums  http://www.misterspunky.com/faces/tea.gif

Did bba or buzzsaw highjack JB's account or something? 10

16 j/k 19

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

4 albums  http://www.misterspunky.com/faces/tea.gif

Did bba or buzzsaw highjack JB's account or something? 10

16 j/k 19

I find this comment offensive.  big_smile

Sky Dog wrote:

Bach has lost his mind!  from cd.com and metal edge interview

Well, Ive heard the six tracks that were leaked, and they're amazing

Bach: But those arent the final versions. he laughed about those. those arent the record. those are some other version of whatever. One of my favorite songs - I asked axl if I could mention the song titles and he said "fine"--and one of my favorite songs is this song called "the general" which is so, its by far the heaviest metal tune I think ive ever heard axl do, this slow grinding riff with these high peircing vocals, screaming vocals. I was like , when is this coming out? and he said "2012" I was like dude, your killin me! He goes, "well this comes out on the third record. it relates to this song, its a trilogy, this goes with this lyrically." hes got it all figured out, hes just different than other people. he does thingso n his own time, in his own way, but you know...the worlds not prepared for what ive heard from this guy. its got the grandness and the epic-ness of november rain but with the snarl, the attitude of appetite. because the album that ive heard, alot of the drumming is by brain, who plays so heavy and mean. its a really...grand is the word for it, but its still got that attitude. Theres some great music comin' your way. My album meanwhile is 100 percent comin out on november 20. thats 100 percentile. its done, its mastered, ive got it on my fucking ipod and its ready to go.

and another question

Do you ever get him on the phone and say "will you just put your fuckin record out already?"

Bach: I said that to him once, and it was one of the only times he bristled at me. He goes "Oh, everybody, sebastians got a great fucking idea. Hey! I should put out a record! Thanks, man what would I do without you dude...thats awesome." I was like Ok, I get it. Ill never say that again. see, the thing that nobody gets, that I get, is that he has like four albums Done. Ive heard it. So get ready! All you people who dont think hes gonna put out a record are sadly mistaken. He just takes his time. its his album. axl does what he wants to do, thats the way it is. And just cause you havent heard it doesnt mean its not done.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Didn't Baz say he knew when Chinese D was coming out last year ?  2

I really don't bank a whole lot on anything Baz has to say, but assuming he's right and Axl does release "the third album in 2012", that means if Axl puts out 1 album per year for 4 consecutive years,  the 1st one still won't come out until 2010.

Like I said, I don't count on this at all, especially since Axl has said himself that the album was coming out in 2002, 2006, and 2007. He doesn't even know if/when he's going to put his 1st one out so how in the hell does he know when he's going to release his third ?  mad

Also, GN'R should be getting inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame in 2012 ...

I wonder if Axl plans on showing up for the induction, because I'm pretty sure Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steve will be. Hopefully by then everybody will be on better terms.  big_smile

bba

Board footer