You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Re: Incognito at it again

Incognito wrote:
Neemo wrote:

we dont need public spats please

i think its pretty clear that you both dislike each other...can we drop it now?

thanks

No problem here.

Just for the record, I wouldn't even say that I don't like him. I don't know him well enough to remark like that.  I just think it's ridiculous to come here and attack me with accusations and namecalling just because he didn't like an answer that I gave him via a PM on another forum. 

Keeping in mind that he initiated the conversation with me, and all I did was answer him honestly. I guess that wasn't good enough.

Consider it dropped.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I was actually surprised GNR didn't make an anti-fink statement to sway the hardcore loyals against NIN. I would have expected some kind of statment like he made post buckethead at least. From what we've seen before I would be surprised if Axl was 'ok' with him leaving to go to NIN. I assumed that because we never got it axl was either deeply hurt of hoping to sway him back at some stage.

Going into more broad reasons for the delay would keep people like me happy. Like we missed the tentative date by 18 months or something and yet there is no new date or update as to what causes the problem. Would have been nice is all.

Sky Dog wrote:

sometimes NOTHING, can be a real cool hand.:cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVXKOb5E … re=related

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Frankly, I feel you want to become an MSL, but you're never gonna get there this way.

Bri, I assure you that I have no interest or desire in becoming the next MSL. He's a cool guy and I appreciate evrything that he has done, but I'm not looking for a similar situation. I think dark would even confirm that with A phone converation that we've had.

If what you accuse me of having is true, and I'm interested in being the next MSL, wouldn't it seem that I would be taking actions all together different and then shouting it from the rooftops?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Frankly, I feel you want to become an MSL, but you're never gonna get there this way.

Bri, I assure you that I have no interest or desire in becoming the next MSL. He's a cool guy and I appreciate evrything that he has done, but I'm not looking for a similar situation. I think dark would even confirm that with A phone converation that we've had.

If what you accuse me of having is true, and I'm interested in being the next MSL, wouldn't it seem that I would be taking actions all together different and then shouting it from the rooftops?

So, you keep it all quiet and to yourself. Are you admitting to hoarding here?

I started this thread with the intention of giving you praise AND hoping for more leaks. The more I hear, from your own mouth and elsewhere, I fear what you get (you have now) we won't get.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

I'm hoping this will not be my last post here, as this turns into one of the most heated things I have read for a while.:rolleyes:  But seeing as Incognito's post is one long lie about me - that the admins seem keen not to penalise (I hope that's not my account gone?:/) - he leaves me no choice...:

Aussie wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

2. You have less chance of being told it after blabbing on here.

Do these postings of yours now cause you a similar problem since you appear to have done the same thing?

I already 'blabbed' - and am on bad terms with the 'Spanish' guys/whoever they are.

Incog. just did the same in some way - and, if you read what I said about him not knowing the info (though there may be two rational explanations for this as I posted above), he can hardly accuse me of making 'only safe guesses' and being the 'wannabee insider' (not even spelt right!) that he says I am....

James... no offence man, but why not warn him??:/

James Lofton wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Right listen up you hoarding richboy...

Lose the attitude...

James, in my view I don't have an 'attitude'.  I am just perturbed when this guy comes on here, posting info (not to mention behind my back) when he doesn't know the full story and hence phrasing things in way that make me look bad.  He gets people to agree on a consensus that, '(...) it's only a safe guess', when in fact I have my rational for making such a comment, as I explain/ed.

Why should I just let that happen?

Come on it wasn't offensive really was it.  Kind of tongue-in-cheek, actually.:haha:

Only 'attitude' here that's noticeable is Incognito's arrogance in my honest view now he is open that he has at least one new thing most of us want....

James Lofton wrote:

You insinuate it is further down your post...

In which bit of the post?

I never used the term 'inside info'.

I regard it as info from some people with 'info' that may have 'come' from the '*inside*', I can't say any more than that.

James Lofton wrote:

This letter wouldn't tell fans the release date of the album.  All I know - and that's the key point - is that it would tell fans the reason for the delay of the album.  But it was late April (this year) that I heard this information so plans may have changed now....

Anything said in April by a random forum member is irrelevant.

MSL doesn't think so.

By the way, speaking of MSL, remember these guys confirmed to me/told me (I honestly have no idea how true it is) that some of the earlier leaks came from Fernando, which is of course news in the community at the moment.  Again, I don't know how true it is.  Just that's what I heard.

James Lofton wrote:

Apparently the reason for the update is to 'put the fans against FINCK'

Bullshit. Only a few people care about him, and there's no point in Axl/Azoff going down that road again.

What?  The only other guitarist who is all over the leaks (the other being the great BH).  How do you work that out?

Even if Axl is going in a NIN direction now - it is relevant to us here in the community, in my honest view.  Even if Finck's departure was, ironically, the reason for this new direction....

James Lofton wrote:

No you haven't - and that's because
1. I can only imagine you are now out of the loop with these guys/to some extents MSL (though again this may, of course, be 'misinformation'; or they did not tell this info to everyone)...
2. You have less chance of being told it after blabbing on here.

Not playing that game here.

Maybe a phrased my response bad there... response should have read something along the lines of:
These are the reasons you don't know/haven't heard of this (yet?)/and likely won't now... (and he brought this on himself... by the way, by his very posting it here) (based on my earlier 'fallout' with MSL).

Also factor in his last comment and how can you expect me not to make such a response - though I may have done it rather, erm... inappropriately there.  Again, I apologise if that bit came across in a bad way....

James Lofton wrote:

I just figured I'd be nice instead of calling you the open hoarder you have become...

and confirmed to me just now in PMs.

I am not hoarding this info - I am releasing it.
You are hoarding the VMAs - and your arrogance alone is starting to prove that.

Like I said.....not playing that game here.

'Hoarders play games' - James L. (in a post post).

As MSL has found out... if you don't play at least one of your own cards/roll the dice/etc. at some point, nothing will get done, IMHO.

Neemo wrote:

my post isnt directed at you nor is it about you AR 19 hell my post isnt even in response to that post by incog

it was in response to this one

Incognito wrote:
Neemo wrote:

your guess is as good as mine...i would say probably...wasnt that clown speaking in tongues as well?

Don't know about that. I read that idolator article that mentioned evolution and how we supposedly have "insiders" among us. I think the quack at cd.com admitted to be phony.

OK.  I thought it was in relation to Incog.'s above: and just posted it to highlight that he was posting my info and presenting it with spin while coercing people to conclusions, in my honest view, which were far from the truth('(...) it's only a safe guess'), and made without hearing my input/my side of the story.:rolleyes:  That's pretty low, in my honest opinion....

No offence to anyone, but I did think... no, I fact I know that people on here are smarter than that, hence why I only post primarily on this forum now.  Not got time for the BBF worship of CD.com, the fake 'Azoff's, the endless 'Randy' threads (though he does sometimes cough up a few genuine good ones!:mosh:) of mygnr, etc....

And now... Incognito.

Incognito wrote:

No offense man, but everytime I talk with you, I feel like I'm having a conversation with a 6 year old little kid.

If I am a '6 year old little kid', then what are those poor unfortunate soles who you must manipulate on CD.com every week in order to get your will/way (see below for more on this; note for admins: I believe I am justified and within the rules of the forum for saying this, as I will explain all below...).

My conversations are mature and respectful.  You just shy away and, it seems, come and here and slander people like my who are just determined to honestly investigate this stuff.  That's all I am doing.  Though that seems also what you are doing.:rolleyes:

You even ignore some of my PMs, never mind 'conversation's!:o

And, I am such a '6 year old little kid'... why just send me such a revealing PM, which I would have addressed were it not for the shite you are spinning here (again, people: see below).

Incognito wrote:

"Hoarding Rich Boy?" You have no idea the chuckle you have just given me

A 'chuckle?  I think it was more likely a shiver up the spine: as one word I used should indicate that I know more about you than you think....

Incognito wrote:

- and just how much of  a joke that you have become throughout the community.

I see threads constantly bashing your process/hoarding/attitude (sorry JL & co. - but this is just MHO, if I am not breaking the rules?), whereas people praising me for my intelligent threads (the Azoff-BH thread from a while ago), my 'detective' work (clearing up the 'Thyme' fiasco, my talk with the 'Spanish' guy/guys), etc..

Even in this thread respect for you is going down.  I can tell you it is on CD.com too.  So this is yet again another argument of yours that doesn't fly....

Incognito wrote:

Just to get the rest of Evolution up-to-date

If you like maybe I could 'get the rest of Evolution up-to-date' as well?  Bigbri looks to be threatening to do so....  It wouldn't surprise me if several other people are....

Again, JMO, guys.

Incognito wrote:

, this wannabee trader typically spams my inbox at least once a week on different sites

WHAT A FUCKING LIE!  In case you didn't know: I only contacted you once or twice (once today notwithstanding though) on just one site: that being, of course, CD.com.

Unless someone else is pretending to be me.:/

'Wannabee trader' (learn how to spell FFS): what 'wannabee trader' would have given the community such things as:
-The Welcome to the Jungle... the Very Best Of... artwork,
-Info from Marco Beltrami on the '8 songs (not 4)' thing,
-'Thyme' clarification,
-Possible 'info' on various 'behind the scenes subjects' (came to me unsolicited though),
-Trying to continue to help get new info/etc. to the public.

You got us some leaks (indirectly through your offer, so we hear) - fair offer.  Well done.  But you hoard all high and mighty like you are... I don't know what to say: above us all?

How's the weather in Lisbon?:rolleyes: tongue

Incognito wrote:

, acting like he has "in the know" info or material that he is willing to come off with, if only I will "hook him up" with something first.

Yeah, only did that once - tonight, with the 'RazZ' bribe.  Some less smart person got there first and did not ask for anything substantial in return (notice how I don't spoil your 'party' further and mention that, he has since received it, *cough* *cough*).  Just goes to show how you manipulate the - and again, JL and co. - I am being honest here: you read the site, after all.... - 'lesser blessed' (*cough *cough*... 'BBF worshipers', *cough* *cough*) people of CD.com and 'cut corners' when dealing with the people who produce like me... and, it seems from your earlier response to my 'letter' (possible) claim, these supposed fellows in 'Spain' or wherever the f**k they are.

Fair enough, you talk to real hoarders - but you slam me publicly while manipulating the 'CD.com-ians' to your advantage.

Yeah, keep attacking me.  The truth is coming out.  People are starting to see who's side you're really on.

Incognito wrote:

I won't even get into all the specifics because MSL did a pretty damn good job of owning this "outsider information guy" about a week ago.

'Au contraire, mon frère.':rolleyes: He didn't 'own me'.  If anything, he confirmed what I said above.  That I:
1. Was right (even it is just at least 0.01%),
2. Parts of my info were at least 0.01% correct (as I had been fed 'misinformation', or something roll),
3. That my investigations are of value to this community.  Period.  Go look at the facts.

Your arguments just do not fly.  You can buy leaks but not facts!:rolleyes:

Incognito wrote:

I just thought it was important to point out why he is showing these childish public outbursts at a few of us.  I personally feel sorry for him.

Again, what 'childish public outbursts'?  What 'few of us'?  I am just refuting the shite YOU are spinning on this thread - i.e.: that I am making 'only safe guesses' and that I am a 'wannabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee insider':rolleyes:), quoting other peoples' posts when relevant/to back up my case, and showing the forum what an 'attitude' really is.

Your arguments once again don't match the truth.  You lose.  You're exposed.  You're history.

You are the weakest link.............................................................................. goodbye.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

wow....just fucking wow

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

bit of a long post.....Incognito can we just drop this? We don't need another 8 page thing like before with the spansh info. And don't take being a haorder so bad. A hoarder by definition is somone who holds on to something keeping it away from others. If that's not what you're doing with the VMA footage(if you even have it) then please tell us what it is you are doing. Like someone else said. advertize by posting a 1 min clip or something. Otherwise we just see you as another BS/Hoarder. And if a mod wants to disagree just remember that you have said that without proof it's BS.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

Just spotted this:

Incognito wrote:

Just for the record, I wouldn't even say that I don't like him. >>>I don't know him well enough to remark like that.<<<

People, this is as clear as day!!!  'I don't know him well enough to remark like that'.  Yet, you make posts behind my back judging me, encouraging others what the truth is (to you, if no one else, anyway, IMHV), and posting simple mistruths about alleging seemingly endless PMs, 'only safe guesses', 'wannabee insider', and whatever else that stuff was you said.:rolleyes:

Sheesh.

Incognito wrote:

I just think it's ridiculous to come here and attack me with accusations and namecalling just because he didn't like an answer that I gave him via a PM on another forum.

What PM??  What PM 'didn't (I) like'?

For someone who 'I wouldn't even say that I don't like', you sure have a funny way of showing it.:rolleyes:

And by the way: 'I just think it's ridiculous to come here and attack me with accusations and namecalling': well what the hell was your post??mad:mad::mad:

Incognito wrote:

Keeping in mind that he initiated the conversation with me, and all I did was answer him honestly. I guess that wasn't good enough.

You posted lies here behind my back.  In fact - the 'only safe guesses' were made by YOU over the info thing.

As always, arguments still don't fly.:rolleyes:

Incognito wrote:

Consider it dropped.

If you think we are leaving it that you really don't know me well enough....

monkeychow wrote:

From what we've seen before I would be surprised if Axl was 'ok' with him leaving to go to NIN. I assumed that because we never got it axl was either deeply hurt of hoping to sway him back at some stage.

Unless, as Mysteron says, they do bargain on Finck making an 'intelligent guess' and maybe coming back one day (I guess it would have to be soon though, what, with the release *looking*(?) imminent and all that).  Maybe this is in fact the reason why Axl didn't write this seeming 50-50 rumoured 'open letter' (if this 'info' was, of course, in fact true in the first place), who knows.:)

Admins - we'll talk.  Not now, but in the next few days.  My apologies for any distress Incognito may have caused anyone.

AR

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Hey James. This gonna be moved like the last public outburst involving MSL? plz. bit of an eye-sore

Board footer