You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Re: Football (soccer) Thread

Slashisvr wrote:

The season 2 games underway so far, and i thought it would be a cool thread to start for those intresteded with FOOTBALL over here in the UK tongue

well, my team started off well, liverpool, beat sunderland 1- 0 and narrowly beat middlesbourgh 2- 1 after 2 late goals from liverpool

liverpool havnt played too well, but the points are on the board at least

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

I don't want to think about football at the moment, being a Spurs fan!  Played the same teams as you did and lost to both, we've got a serious lack of strikers and noone in the team seems to be able to tackle.  And I thought we were going to do really well after the summer signings too  17.

Slashisvr

Slashisvr wrote:

have robbie keane back if you wish tongue

Roxxie

Roxxie wrote:

I can't believe we conned you into paying £20m for him!  Although to be honest we could probably do with him right now.

And Spurs have this to deal with: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t120 … etberb.jpg

Slashisvr

Slashisvr wrote:

i know £20 mill yikes:O

i can't believe we were on about paying the same for gareth barry yikes

good players, but £20 pays for world class players, and both are hardly world class

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Awesome performance from England last night, at last they looked like the sum of their parts. Beating your main rivals in the qualifying group 4-1 away from home is a hell of an achievement. Hopefully they'll kick on from this.

Slashisvr

Slashisvr wrote:

i do believe liverpool 2 - 1 manchester utd

GET IN!

Roxxie

Roxxie wrote:

I might have to top myself if Spurs lose this weekend!  At least we beat Newcastle in the comedy cup 18.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I got 1 thing to say right now.. Arsenal 1 - Hull 2 22
guess what my home team is smile  I was expecting at best to be beaten by at least 3 goals...

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

another london team gets their ass kicked..
Still 3rd.. smile

Board footer