You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Add Yourself To The GNR Fans Map

Will wrote:

On the main menu above you will see a link to "user map". Registered members are invited to add themselves to the map to show other members where they are located.

If you would like to add yourself to the map you can do so by selecting "Profile" from the main menu, followed by the "Personal" link within your profile.

A miniature version of the map will load for you, which you can zoom in and out of using the buttons provided. To move across the map simply left-click and hold, and then drag in the direction you want to move. To add yourself to the map you then simply left click on your location, and in the two boxes shown below the map your co-ordinates will appear. You then just press submit to save your location smile

If anyone has trouble reply here and one of the moderaters will give you a helping hand 22

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I have a question about the map feature.  I dont know if its possible, but is there any way we could set it up so it shows everyone?  As it is right now, we can only see where someone is when you check out their profile.  It would be awesome if there was a way we could have everyone together.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

User Map Link

The link above, and on the main menu of the site shows the kind of map your looking for I think smile Its the main map with inidicators shown for every member hmm

Board footer