You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Re: Suggestions

Axl4Life wrote:

Love the new forum guys it's great, but just two things I'd like to put out there for suggestions

1. Will there be a feature in the future that shows "Unread Posts Since Last Visit" and "Show New Replies To Your Posts" like the original ROV? It's a really handy feature.

2. When your searching through a board, is there a way to alter the color of the text that says "New Posts" as it's the same color as the hyperlink which makes it a little hard to see sometimes.

Thanks in advance guys. 22

EDIT: Saw my answer to number one. It's at the bottom of the page, I must have missed it as I'm used to looking at the top for that feature.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I can look into No. 2 for you smile Shouldnt be a problem. I'll ask James/DTJ if its okay to make the change first of course though

Axl4Life

Axl4Life wrote:
downliner wrote:

I can look into No. 2 for you smile Shouldnt be a problem. I'll ask James/DTJ if its okay to make the change first of course though

Much Appreciated my good man. big_smile

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Could we get the signatures to look like signatures and not part of your post? Make the text smaller, or quoted or something?

Will

Will wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Could we get the signatures to look like signatures and not part of your post? Make the text smaller, or quoted or something?

Use an image tongue

Or quote marks 14

I'll see if I can drop it down a few lines to seperate it from the actual posts smile

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

On the main forum page when it shows all the different sections, on the far right it doesnt have what threads were last posted in, it just says that time and date of the post and who it was by.  Is there any way to fix that?

Axl4Life

Axl4Life wrote:

Is there also an option were you can only see replies to threads you've posted in not along with new threads aswell?

Will

Will wrote:
Tommie wrote:

On the main forum page when it shows all the different sections, on the far right it doesnt have what threads were last posted in, it just says that time and date of the post and who it was by.  Is there any way to fix that?

Unfortunately this is a major bug that I am already working at fixing. Due to some clashes with the coding used to power this board the admins were offered a choice of having either what you asked for (Thread titles in "Last Post Column") or sub-forums. They made the decision to keep the subforums and allowed me some extra time to find a fix for the bug you bought up.

I should have it solved within a few days smile

Will

Will wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:

Is there also an option were you can only see replies to threads you've posted in not along with new threads aswell?

I'll look into this and if I can find a solution I'll propose it to DTJ/James for approval smile

Anyone else who would like to chip in ideas just post them here. I'll go through them all and work out which ones are possible to do and then forward the ideas onto James/DTJ for approval cool

downliner wrote:
Tommie wrote:

Unfortunately this is a major bug that I am already working at fixing. Due to some clashes with the coding used to power this board the admins were offered a choice of having either what you asked for (Thread titles in "Last Post Column") or sub-forums. They made the decision to keep the subforums and allowed me some extra time to find a fix for the bug you bought up.

I should have it solved within a few days smile

Downliner if you can't fix the glitch, James and I decided that we would get rid of the sub forums, that way the thread titles are shown on the index.

Board footer