You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: GNR Evolution

NY Giants82 wrote:

Right, I feel I have gained many friends on this board, and feel no need to go to another just because it has the NAME Roses of Velvet. My brothers and sisters are here!

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Exactly, I truthfully dont see him even getting the site back up.  Even if he does manage to bring it back online, I wonder how long it'll last.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Launching the GNRevolution skin now.

Header logo will update itself in good time smile (you should be seeing a red banner now)

We're gonna change the background to a lighter color for a while too, maybe have both a light version and dark version available hmm

Feedback on how it can be improved, browser issues etc are welcomed smile

Enjoy

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Looks awesome.  You may need to clear your cookies to see it.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Considering the community has traveled here... and that they only have the name... I'm pretty sure we all know where the real old ROV community is. Here at GNRevolution smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I like it!!  Cool logo design.

jac185
 Rep: 3 

jac185 wrote:

So you know, for me at least, www.gnrevolution.com is still linked to www.chopaway.com/rov2

Whenever i go to gnrevolution.com it says "we've moved", surely this should go straight to the real site now?

jac185 wrote:

So you know, for me at least, www.gnrevolution.com is still linked to www.chopaway.com/rov2

Whenever i go to gnrevolution.com it says "we've moved", surely this should go straight to the real site now?

It should take you straight here.  Hmmm it does for me.  Downliner?

Maybe try deleteing your cookies or cache and then try again.

Board footer