You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Re: APPARENTLY, incognito or someone has...

no love remains and/or checkmate, i am not sure if he has both or one, but i saw him posting about it over at mygnr.com and his sig indicates that he has checkmate, other members are also asking him to describe no love remains. anyway, someone find him and hurt him or something i wanna hear that shit yo....

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I can't see him over there sad

Maybe their mods deleted it??

Captain Winkler

hes posting under name 'the holy grail' but people are referring to him as incognito.
http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 5668&st=90
on that page you can see the guy with the sig and another guy questioning him about how the song sounds etc.

Captain Winkler

'all dozens slayed, every chance, one given, dont ever spin, just say what we had - or it would take, away the light we're given, once it is ours, were free from this land. dont ever expect me to turn up this late, mother fucker' in this game, its checkmate '
that's what he has in his signature

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I like his avatar too.  It has a pic of a chess piece - the white queen taking the black king.  Nice touch.

Captain Winkler

also possible leak of another GNR song, probably bullshit but i posted a thread about it nonetheless

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

God, I hope we get another leak, that'd be ace. smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Captain Winkler

OMG SOMEONE GIVE ME A DOWNLOAD LINK TO SHACKLER'S REVENGE SOME GUY PM'D THIS ON ANOTHER GNR WEBSITE OMG OMG:
'could you please send me a link to download shacklers revenge?  I would be in great debt and I would glady upload all the rare GNR I have.  Im about to be sent to Afghanistan for the United States Marine Corp and this would really make my day/month.  Thank you'

Captain Winkler

seriously though i wonder what he means by rare GNR

Board footer