You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

misterID wrote:

"i hate you so so much, die of gonorrhea."

I would say there haven't been enough people acting like douchebags around here, but you got that pretty much covered.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Man, The Blues is a much better title. I wonder if the title change was input from the label.

I don't know. Street Of Dreams sounds like a Vixen song.

Kind of down about Catcher being on the album. Hopefully Sorry, This I Love and Scraped are killer tunes.

You don't like Catcher or you were hoping for another new song?

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

should i jump on the bandwagon and be a miserable complaining sod? will that make be a non douchebag?  complain about the cover, complain about the tracklist complain about best buy complain about axl haircut complain moan bitch moan, you're insufferable.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

should i jump on the bandwagon and be a miserable complaining sod? will that make be a non douchebag?  complain about the cover, complain about the tracklist complain about best buy complain about axl haircut complain moan bitch moan, you're insufferable.

Axl's haircut? LOL, for all we know it's a wig of dreadlocks. 16

misterID

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Man, The Blues is a much better title. I wonder if the title change was input from the label.

Kind of down about Catcher being on the album. Hopefully Sorry, This I Love and Scraped are killer tunes.

I don't hate Catcher, I was just hoping it would be something we haven't heard. But I'm definitely interested in hearing an updated version of it.

Well, this thread turned out good...

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't hate Catcher, I was just hoping it would be something we haven't heard. But I'm definitely interested with hearing an updated version of it.

Ah OK. That's understandable. Well, that's the position I had on it too. I was hoping pretty much everything was scrapped and they'd bust out with a ton of new songs on us. Really the only one that has "hit" written all over it to me is Better so I was fine with that one staying. And I love all of the leaks, but I just realize they probably won't go over that well with the public.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

No, but you should stop acting like "the sole defender of Axl and his compadres". Ok, you've voiced you're opinion, you're happy with whatever the boys throw at you. Fine, that's your right. But puh-lease, stop complaining about other people having a discussion and interacting about this thing. Did you really think we were all going to be that impressed by three new tracks on top of the existing tracks (which almost all agree are not uniformly grand, ground-breaking or inspiring)?

misterID

misterID wrote:

There does seem to be a trend of artists releasing special edition CD's with loads of new songs and even double albums a few months after the initial release. That would be cool. But I guess once the first album drops the second won't be too far behind. I'm just ancy to hear Seven and Atlas Shrugged.

But I think the reviews and reception of this album are going to be all over the place. I don't think it will be huge or a flop, but it'll be better than expected.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

There does seem to be a trend of artists releasing special edition CD's with loads of new songs and even double albums a few months after the initial release. That would be cool. But I guess once the first album drops the second won't be too far behind. I'm just ancy to hear Seven and Atlas Shrugged.

But I think the reviews and reception of this album are going to be all over the place. I don't think it will be huge or a flop, but it'll be better than expected.

I just listened to all 11 of the leaked songs in order and one thing is true. It is epic. There's no doubt about it. Problem is, half the people that like GN'R as casual fans will be expecting WTTJ and Paradise City. Plus, even the rockers on CD are so different from the old band's sound, it's going to throw people off. There's a lot of different sounds going on in these songs, possibly overproduced you might say. But I personally think it'll be a pretty good album. It's better than either of VR's albums, that's for sure.

Board footer