You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: I am sick again

I had told myself i wouldn't post but i have to, i need to vent, i am scared.

My HPV is back to active.

17:headbang::headbang:

14 years without a sign of it, although in my system and for some reason, it's activated itself again.

crappity fuck fuck FUCK:flame::flame:

Sorry to hear that Jessica.

I am sure the docs will get you back to normal after a biopsy and maybe a cryofreezing if you need to get one in order to get the cells off your cervix if they are precancerous.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

That's bad news Jessica...hope you get well again soon smile

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Sorry to hear Jess.  Hope all goes well with any treatment.

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

sorry to hear this jessica - hope you take care and get better soon.

curro
 Rep: 7 

curro wrote:

I feel bad for you,Jess. I wish you well.

the_real_jessica

Honesttly, it's not that it's there and that i'll probably need laser to get rid of the " symptoms", what gets me is how long it must have been playing active without me noticing.

I'm 32 and have lived almost all my life with one disease or another, as if it hadn't been enough to need depakin, i then had to have this cancerous damocles sword above my head for the last 14 years.

i have neverenjoyed my life, not my childhood, not my teen years, not my adult years because i was sick !

Fuck !

If any of you could imagine the fantasies i have of winning zillions on the lottery and never do anything again but LIVE.

curro
 Rep: 7 

curro wrote:

Well...then LIVE.Enjoy every day.You can enjoy your life even in the worst moments.Believe me,I've
been involved in health issues for many,many years(not me)and even then you can enjoy the life.
I know it's easy to say and maybe it sounds corny but try it and you'll tell me.

the_real_jessica

I know what you are saying, but this shit comes atthe very wrong time.
Mind this, in life, all comes at once, periods of good and periods of bad.

It's just that i am very worried.

I'll keep you updated, i'm seeing the girlie doc tomorow and we'll see from there.

Board footer