You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Moving The Website

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

No-ones trying to prevent shit, just woke up to the following email from our host :-

"A few minutes ago, the server that you're hosted on reported a higher resource usage level than normal. A quick investigation showed that there were numerous instances of a script called "modchatxmlrpc.php" running under your account. As such, we've denied access to the script for you in order to maintain server stability"

I'm going to look for an alternative script or will rewrite this script this evening. Sorry for the fuckup but I specifically wanted a host that would monitor and act on this kind of occurence, instead of just letting me run the script and crashing the server every 15 mins.

Will be fixed tonight as I say smile

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I was just kidding about the censorship jab...geez lol. I know you guys aren't in the pocket like certain others who may or may not have been thanked in certain album liners...

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Downliner. Use a Java IRC client. Easier on the site that way.

Will

Will wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Downliner. Use a Java IRC client. Easier on the site that way.

We're in the process of setting it up now smile We have the chatroom integrated with the site already, using Mibbit to ensure no members have to install applets or use IRC programs etc.

We're just checking over settings etc and hopefully get it open in an hour or two 5

Will

Will wrote:

Chat room is now open again. Be sure to check it out using the link on the main menu.

We'll try and get something added to the sidebar tomorrow that will show how many users are in the chat room smile

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

After posting (or giving karma, sending a pm) I often find myself logged out. I don't know why it happens.

Anyway, thanks for the site and the move, now I don't have problems to access my favourite forum!

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Anyone else having problems accessing the chat room?  I click on it and it just says "connecting to chat server".  Nothing else happens

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

I didn't have any trouble connecting at work today, but now at home I'm getting the same thing as you Tommie.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

i have the same chat problem.

it tells me to chose a nickname and i click enter chat. then it enters, it looks like it's refreshing for a few times then it's back at the chose nickname screen. happened from home and from work.

Board footer