You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Chinese Democracy Not a BlueGrass Album

Stepvhen wrote:

Chinese Democracy Not a BlueGrass album. I was shocked too smile ....Its a joke by the way roll

Los Angeles,Ca. (Rooters) Singer W. Axl Rose denies claims that the long awaited Guns N' Roses album will be bluegrass.

The singer, the only remaining original member of legendary rock band Guns N' Roses denies that he is planning to release Chinese Democracy as a bluegrass album.

A source close to the singer says "Well Axl keeps telling me and everyone else that the album isn't going to be a bluegrass album, but from the songs I have heard it sounds just like bluegrass to me."

Another source says "While some of the songs will be bluegrass,those songs will not be on the first album. I am sure that everyone knows that Axl is a genius and he already has three albums worth of songs, it goes like this. The first album will be all pop, like Madonna, the second album will be a classical album with a full orchestra, no guitars on that one. The third album will be bluegrass."

We will keep you informed as the story continues to break.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? … e=s4i31217

Oh my god,this is from the Spoof.com the spoof news site that I write fake news for,and yes,I wrote this one as well,people it's a joke so you shouldn't post it on any GN'R site since it is just written for fun.:haha: also I wrote this one a couple of months ago,I can't believe someone posted this here 14

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Ha thats random. I found it hillarious anyway nicely done

Stepvhen wrote:

Ha thats random. I found it hillarious anyway nicely done

Thanks,now you know what I do when I am bored...lol 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

isnt this a year or two old? i seem to remember reading it before

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Isn't that just a control-F and replace 'bluegrass' with 'industrial'?
I almost remember reading that article... smile

Neemo wrote:

isnt this a year or two old? i seem to remember reading it before

no,that was another one I wrote saying that the album would be a bluegrass album,some idiot took it seriously and posted it on that ultimate guitar site 16

Board footer