You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Horrific
 Rep: 7 

Re: TRACII GUNS' L.A. GUNS Announces New Tour Dates

Horrific wrote:

The L.A. GUNS version featuring Tracii Guns on guitar, Jeremy Guns on bass, Chad Stewart on drums and Paul Black on vocals has scheduled the following tour dates:

Nov. 30 - Crowbar - Johnson City, Tennessee
Dec. 01 - The Sound Garden - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Dec. 05 - The Lighthouse - Imperial, Pennsylvania
Dec. 06 - McGuffys - Dayton, Ohio
Dec. 07 - Shakers - Cambridge, Ohio
Dec. 08 - The Monkey Bar - Huntington, West Virginia
Dec. 09 - Zakks - Murfreesboro, North Carolina
Dec. 11 - Johnny B - Whitby, Ontario
Dec. 12 - ADC Perfomance Center - Southbridge, Massachusetts
Dec. 13 - Brighton Bar - Long Branch, New Jersey
Dec. 14 - Jaxx - Springfield, Virginia
Jan. 04 - House Of Blues - Hollywood, California
Jan. 05 - Canyon Club - Las Vegas, Nevada
Jan. 10 - House Of Blues - San Diego, Californa

In other news, Tracii has issued the following statement: "It has come to my attention that my old band mates Phil Lewis and Steve Riley are desperately trying to wage a campaign to have L.A. GUNS shows cancelled.

"Although it is not an ideal situation, I think that by now everyone is aware that there are two versions of L.A. GUNS performing out on the road. I have repeatedly tried to responsibly fix the situation, but obviously some old wounds never heal '” mine included. Rather than insist on the other version of L.A. GUNS immediately cease all activities, I have for whatever reason allowed them to continue to exist for the simple reason that I think the world is big enough for both of us. I also think that they, like all of us, have a right to make a living.

"Now I have learned that Phil has made it a personal goal to basically attack the version of L.A. GUNS that features me. They have sent false statements to several promoters saying that I am not performing with the 'real' L.A. GUNS, etc.

"Whichever version of L.A. GUNS the fans favor, I would hope that everyone knows that this is completely ridiculous.

"With all due respect to their contributions to L.A. GUNS history, Phil and Steve were not even the original members of the band. Now they have the balls to say that I am not the 'real' version of L.A. GUNS? I guess that is what I get for trying to mind my own business and be a good guy.

"We have played all over the world this year to great crowds including Trinidad, Argentina, two tours of Europe, three U.S. tours, Korea, and now we are looking forward to playing in 2008 all over and will start the New Year on a West Coast run with SKID ROW."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … emID=84858

Board footer