You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Izzy

Nah, I think Finck's solo on TWAT is truly powerful - it complements the Bucket solo perfectly, and showcases what Finck's about - soulful, wrenching guitar that may not be as technically skilled as Buckethead's, but does exactly what the song needs at that point.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Nah, I think Finck's solo on TWAT is truly powerful - it complements the Bucket solo perfectly, and showcases what Finck's about - soulful, wrenching guitar that may not be as technically skilled as Buckethead's, but does exactly what the song needs at that point.

It's a good solo, but it's not like Bucket couldn't play it himself. We know Finck can't play Bucket's. Hell, the bastard can't even handle the SCOM solo.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Bucket could play it easily - hell, I can play it - but it's all about the tone.

And, uh, actually I think Finck's version of the SCOM solo at Rock in Rio III is the best version of it...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

snakepit went platinum worldwide....riaa is for the USA only

Sky Dog wrote:

Axl will sell more worldwide with Chinese than all the original members side projects and bands combined. If the rumors are true and he shipped three million to best buy, then he already shipped more in the US than both VR albums.:/ Contraband is currently two times platinum in the US. Libertad isn't even gold.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Name sells.

SHAQisonChiDem
 Rep: 1 

madagas wrote:

Axl will sell more worldwide with Chinese than all the original members side projects and bands combined. If the rumors are true and he shipped three million to best buy, then he already shipped more in the US than both VR albums.:/ Contraband is currently two times platinum in the US. Libertad isn't even gold.

As we all know, sales are indicative of quality:bs:

Sky Dog wrote:

I personally think Chinese is better than all the other side projects from former members. Sales are objective. Quality is subjective hotshot.:thumbup:

Sky Dog wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Name sells.

of course it does. Unfortunately, Axl owns it due to the complete ignorance of his former band members.:|

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
madagas wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Name sells.

of course it does. Unfortunately, Axl owns it due to the complete ignorance of his former band members.:|

More like due to the drunken/drugged stupor that they were in for pretty much the entire time the old band was together.

Board footer