You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Olorin wrote:

I have a clean prostitute, but its the imsorry cleaned up one.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

So this album is on sale in Mexico, Michigan, and probably everywhere else yet its not on any p2p sites?

Wow.

This album may never leak.

Hundreds of copies out already, if not thousands. People are choosing not to leak it. It's like some godly intervention shit where the myth of lateness and dragging out has to be perpetuated till the bitter end. Even the original leaks were waaay late. 8 years or there abouts went by before a proper version of IRS surfaced. Think about it, the record's been played at strib clubs and band members literally got hundreds of disc with different versions laying around. Friends and family visit, parties are held. The producers, engineers, staff and 31 janitors that has been in a position to make it happen over the years.

Or maybe the album is simply kicking so much ass that nobody wants to remove it from the cd player.:haha:

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I have a clean prostitute,

LOL i love that, i may make it my sig

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I really can't believe this. Those fucking spammers over on MSL's forum are ruining everything.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

I'm convinved its different - the intro to IRS is much slower - the solo is also a bit different at the start and end who wants a PM to help me verify it? its hidden away in the msl thread

& lol at clean prostitute

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:
mickronson wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I have a clean prostitute,

LOL i love that, i may make it my sig

Haha wow...

elevendayempire wrote:

I really can't believe this. Those fucking spammers over on MSL's forum are ruining everything.

I wish they had some mods over there... Holy crap, the spamming is ridiculous.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I think im takin a week off from listenin to any leaks now..its only a week till i get my filthy hands on the real deal anyway.
been rejectin my name sake a bit, think its time for some lovin i think

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Who are those people? 10

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Excuse my contender for Freudian slip of the week tongue  but has anything new surfaced.

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

I think I am giving up for the night...with all the spam and bs going on I don't think it is worth staying and waiting...

Board footer