You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

tejastech08 wrote:
TitoDawg wrote:

Can any one show some TI Love?  Please PM me.  I know this is my first post, but I'm an old schooler.  I've got a piece of GNR's big screen from St. Louis(yes I was there and I'm still pissed he walkrd out on my favorite song(Rocket Queen)).

Check your PM's.

smelltheglove
 Rep: 1 

actually to be technical i was 10 in 93 lol so between albums were talkin just 15 years of my life.... over half of it!

TitoDawg
 Rep: 0 

TitoDawg wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
TitoDawg wrote:

Can any one show some TI Love?  Please PM me.  I know this is my first post, but I'm an old schooler.  I've got a piece of GNR's big screen from St. Louis(yes I was there and I'm still pissed he walkrd out on my favorite song(Rocket Queen)).

Check your PM's.

Thanks for showing an old time Gunner some love smile  Obviously, I'm buying CD, but like many I'm very impatient.

It's funny, I clearly remember Axl bad mouthing bootleggers (November Rain) during the STL riot concert (of course, before the actual riot).  Amazing.....I think he created his own monster.  After him walking out (on my $50 BTW, which was a whole lot of money for a high school guy in '91), and after 17 years, I feel little patience for his nonsense...yet.... still..I love the guy.  TIL is the only song that I truly feel this guy's pain.  I'm not sure if it is Erin or what it is, but this guy demons are in this song.  A masterpiece....just listen.....really.

One again, thanks for the love smile

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Tito, it wouldn't be Erin. It would be Stephanie Seymour.

Sky Dog wrote:

This I Love is easily Axl at his most vulnerable. I think it is beautiful and actually don't mind Finck's solo now that the irritating AIM noises are gone. The lyrics are very simple, plain, and honest. In a world of fake bullshit, he really means what he is saying and you can tell....or at least he meant it in 1993! 16

Sky Dog wrote:

and on 3rd and 4th listen, Finck's solo is pretty damn good....it matches the lyrics, simple and soulful.

TitoDawg
 Rep: 0 

TitoDawg wrote:

Honestly, The Blues (or Street of Dreams...whatever), and Maddie, have pretty spotty vocals.  They are sometimes out of tune and his falsetto is mismatched at times.  Decent songs, but somehow it seems he has little interest in them.  This is the first tie I think I've ever hears the real Axl (with the exception of Don't cry which was recorded years after he wrote it.)

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

LoneSalBugz wrote:

gunsnfuckingroses just made a thread on mygnr which included links to leaks, cd rips I believe. SOD TIL SR and CD. I grabbed 2 SOD and SR. pretty kewl.
I think he's uploading the rest now - deleted thread of course.

I guess this is it ..!

jimb0
 Rep: 1 

jimb0 wrote:

this is it?  LINKS!

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

LoneSalBugz wrote:

Dude, I dunno where he is! big_smile The threads gone, he's almost certainly been banned. *Shrugs* I have Shackler's and Streetod. fancy a pm?

Board footer