You are not logged in. Please register or login.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

There seems to be a lot of ambiguity - as far as I know only This I Love and Street Of Dreams have leaked. Has anything leaked since? Some people are suggesting four songs have leaked but don't seem to know what the other two are.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Shacklers Revenge and CD also both leaked last night.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

CD the song leaked ages ago.  I've had a lossles WAV file since the radio stations first got it.

mcalldp
 Rep: 1 

mcalldp wrote:

I would appreciate it if some of you wonderful peeps would PM me with more info on said leaks, especially .wav file?!

micfac
 Rep: 0 

micfac wrote:

pm would be great cheers

Count Fluffy
 Rep: 0 

Count Fluffy wrote:

I wish I could hear these songs...

mcalldp

mcalldp wrote:

Yea, still waiting on PM's myself...... Peeps, drink your coffee and get active - this is the release week for CD- no sleeping for the next 5-10 days!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

Is this the best the "scene release" groups can do? Less than a week to go and there's no proper release, just a few miscellaneous songs dropped here and there to tease? If they're trying to punish the GNR fan base for some supposed disrespect, then they're just playing into Best Buy/Universal's hands.

At this point I don't even give a fuck if it leaks or not. I've got my copy ordered from Best Buy already, so I'll just wait for it to show up in the mail.

mcalldp

mcalldp wrote:

Alright, I am in the circle now, anyone else still waiting for PM's?

On a side note, this version of Shacklers converted me to LOVING this song. The game version has the guitars out front more (understandable) but it made the intro guitar percussive tot he point of hurting my ears, now it's thick and powerful and everything is mixed solid.

Board footer