You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Sky Dog wrote:

balls just ripped off by IRS

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

They should release every single song as a single.

Edit - Apart from Catcher, unless it's the first version.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I still like Catcher but it was better (outside of needed mastering of course) in its original form.  Too much added but something lost in the process.  Still a very good song.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

IRS has always been for me the song the forum community has shit on for no real reason. Anyone who wanted the older GNR sound it's IRS. It's always been my favorite of the album. Glad to hear it has been made even better. I'll wait for the CD for my listen though.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I hate how people are spreading lies that Catcher was ruined just because Brian Mays solo was ruined -  its the outro thats been soured most.

Actually it's the entire song for me, not just his solo. Right off the bat, the guitars sound sloppy (Robin) during the intro and it doesn't have the same appeal and coherence of the original CITR leak.

I made a post somewhere about this, I listened to the song stoned and realised that standing on its own the music isnt that bad, its actually not bad.
But they have lifted and pasted vocals from basically a different song and just stuck them on top of this new version.
Axl isnt singing to this version, its the old one he's singing to. They just dont compliment each other the way the old one did because of this.
Unbelievable that such a lazy error could happen, I have said it before, this song could have became to Axl what Imagine did to John Lennon.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

IRS has always been a hit for me since it was leaked in a 30 second fuzzy crackly clip.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Off that Spanish dude's website waaaaay back when? I remember that. The song always hit a nerve with me. Love it.

TitoDawg
 Rep: 0 

TitoDawg wrote:

So what happened?  These were coming fast and furious and now it seems this guy's pizza came.  Sorry, but 17 years has made me a tad bit impatient tongue

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

LOL, I think he's stopped.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer