You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Supporting Baz [and Axl].. who will buy Angel Down?

buzzsaw wrote:

I wouldn't advertise 3 out of 5 on the album cover as a marketing tool, but that's probably a fair rating.  Who thinks it would be 2 or 2 1/2 out of 5 minus Axl?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I wouldn't advertise 3 out of 5 on the album cover as a marketing tool, but that's probably a fair rating.  Who thinks it would be 2 or 2 1/2 out of 5 minus Axl?

I wondered about that myself. I'd have to hear the whole album to really decide if I think Axl's involvement upped the rating.

theres some great tracks on the CD without Axl.  You Don't Understand, American Metalhead, By Your Side in particular stand out for me.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Yeah, I'll be getting it for sure, whenever they decide to release it here in Australia.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I wondered about that myself. I'd have to hear the whole album to really decide if I think Axl's involvement upped the rating.

I more mean from Rolling Stone's perspective.  I think the people that have always liked Baz will like this album and those that don't won't.  I was just curious if having Axl on it changed their rating at all.  I know it's given it exposure it wouldn't have otherwise had.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer