You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: This I Love

Neemo wrote:

i'm not sure about this track hmm

reminds me of meatloaf or something....when i first heard it i was like WTF?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

On first listen I was like "what the hell" 30 seconds in but my confusion quickly turned to amazement. I think it's awesome.  I love Robin's solo even though I know alot of people have been saying it's a poor man's Slash. Still I think it's  agreat song.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I actually like it. I think it's a good vocal performance by Axl. Not too crazy about the solo but it has grown on me.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I felt the same way Neemo.  After hearing it a few times it is growing on me however.  As far as Robin's solo it's the right solo but with no heart if that makes sense, very hollow.  I'm having trouble with Sorry as well.  There are parts that are great but I just am not getting the "best song" vibe at all.  The album is complex and may take awhile for me to fully digest but right now the only one I see not ever growing too much on me is Shackler's Revenge, it's actually a bit annoying to me.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the thing about robin is that at times he seems to have a bit of a 60-70's throwback as far as lead guitar work goes, which is cool, other times he playing is just fucked

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I love this track.

Wonder if it's about Erin?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The jury's still out, but I agree with Bono. The solo got an over-the-top bashing in the leaks thread. It's not that bad. It's like people were just looking for something to pick at. Just let it digest.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I love this track.

Wonder if it's about Erin?

either her or steph

I like the song,solo and all

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I don't hate the solo, it just seems like it is missing something to me.  Definitely not horrible, just a bit "shallow" maybe.

Board footer