You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Darlie Routier

This case has always facinated me.   This is the most summerized and accurate article I could find on this case.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_m … ier/1.html

This is too much to post but if you read this, you'll get all the evidence.   I am a believer that she is guilty for alot of reasons.

Sleeping in the same room with your 2 kids that are being brutally stabbed to death and she didn't hear it, I can't believe that

She says the person mounted her on the couch raped her then slit her throat - The rape kit they did on  her came back negative and there was no blood on the back of her neck and on the couch only in the front, doesn't make sense for someone who had their throat slit while lying on there back.

She told police she grabbed the knife that the person used to murder her kids and her fingerprints were all over it - okay why would you even think to grab that and not stay with your kids while they are dying on the floor.

Blood had been washed away from the kitchen sink and counter tops - Police later did luminall test and saw that the sink had alot of blood in it - following suit with someone slitting their throat over it.

Her husband was upstairs didn't hear a thing because he was sleeping, okay I'll him that because it is a big house.

FBI explained that the stab wounds the children received were not that of an intruder but that of a crime of passion by how many times they boys were stabbed.

Their are pictures of Darlie with what looks like defense wounds on her arms but anyone with that much addrenielane can smash their arms against the counters or other objects to create these wounds and if she slit her neck, she slice her arm open, although these weren't admitted into court, if I were a juror I would be thinking along these lines.

The husbands sock was found a few blocks away with a spot of blood on it, this to be is just bizarre, if it infact was an intruder, why would the husbands sock be found a few blocks away.

Then there is this  Bloody footprints indeed led from the room where the children were slain through to a utility room then onto the concrete floor of the garage, trailing off below its window. But, again, the screen seemed an unlikely escape port. Doubling that suspicion, the dust on the sill was undisturbed, there were no hand prints, bloody or otherwise, around the window; odd, since the killer in forcing his way through the window would have had to hang onto the walls for balance!

The investigator double-tracked to the yard, this time looking for drops of blood left behind by the slayer in flight. Surely, his savagery had produced vast amounts of blood and his clothing would have been dripping with it '” yet there were no apparent traces beyond the interior of the house. Not on the mulch below the window, not on the yard's manicured lawn, not along nor atop the six-foot high fence that surrounded the yard, not in the alley. The blood was contained within the house. Nowhere else.

In the entertainment room where Darlie described a struggle, Cron found little evidence of a melee having taken place. The lampshade was askew, and an expensive flower arrangement lay beside the coffee table. Nothing more out of place. He found, in fact, the fragile stems of the flowers unbroken '” as if the arrangement hadn't fallen, but been placed there.

In the kitchenette, only Darlie's bloodied footprints were visible. Pieces of a shattered wineglass, too, lay among the prints, and a vacuum cleaner had been deposited on its side. Blood underneath these items indicated, to him, that they were dropped after '” not before, nor during'” the violence.

Atop the kitchen counter sat Darlie's purse, which appeared in order and undisturbed, and several pieces of jewelry '” rings, a bracelet and a watch '” aligned in order, untouched.

There is sooo much against her that it's unreal that so many people are trying to claim she is innocent.

They also had a dog that was barking at the investigators, where was this dog when the supposed intruder was killing her kids and raping and trying to kill her.

The silly string video is what made them arrest her but for me, that is the least of it compared to all this.

Board footer