You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Black Label Society Updates

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Hahaha ill fed ex it neemo. I got tickets to the NYC and the Jersey show. Cant fuckin wait.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Hahaha ill fed ex it neemo. Cant fuckin wait.

well since your so excited to give me the cash then shoot me a pm and i'll give you my mailing info

a band called "sevendust" and another called "a new revolution" are openinng in toronto...ever heard of them? are they good?

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Hahaha ill fed ex it neemo. Cant fuckin wait.

well since your so excited to give me the cash then shoot me a pm and i'll give you my mailing info

a band called "sevendust" and another called "a new revolution" are openinng in toronto...ever heard of them? are they good?

I have no idea who "A New Revolution" is, but Sevendust is fantastic.  I've seen them live a few times and they put on a great show too.  Or at least they did about 5 years ago when I saw them last.

Their "hit" was called Bitch, which might sound familiar

[youtube]kTVJl_iFjuI&feature=related[/youtube]

And their singer is on this one

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

When's the NH Chapter gonna get some love?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

got my tickets today...now i just gotta wait 4 months sad

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Good Call Neemo....Zakk is awesome in person...especially in the smaller venues like BLS play...you'll soon see he is some kind of Norse Guitar God wink

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

first time i saw 'em was on the 1919 eternal tour in a club in Manchester, NH....
it's funny lookin back, cuz rob trujillo played with em and after the show most of the fans were ignoring him....
i hung out for, like 3 hours after the show and shot the shit with zakk for 45 minutes or so.....there was 5 or 6 of us.... great talk.... he's so fucking down to earth.. i had the original sleeve of sonic brew that he signed for me.... i asked him about GN'R... he said he thought they were "ok" at the vma's.... that axl should call slash... jammin' with them was "fucking awesome"..... we talked about baseball, the missing track on the reissue of pride & glory....lots of shit... he gave me a red bull.. ( i was exhausted and it was 3 am).... never forget it...nothing like shaking the hand of one of your heroes....

the only 2 things the warden and myself agree on: appetite for destruction and BLS...( although i think it's cuz she want to bang zakk) 17

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Cool story dude. Zakk is always a class act when it comes to the fans. Never understood the hate people have. I remember him commenting on Axl during the 05 tour. Pretty funny shit. He is always entertaining. Great sense of humor.

Here is some news on Nick's other project Speed X

SPEED X Featuring BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, QUEENSRŸCHE Members: First Show Announced - Dec. 6, 2008
SPEED X — the new band featuring BLACK LABEL SOCIETY guitarist Nick Catanese, QUEENSRŸCHE axeman Mike Stone, DOUBLEDRIVE drummer Mike Froedge and former DOUBLEDRIVE bassist Joshua Sattler — has announced its first live appearance:

January 9, 2009
Three Bears Café
105 North Park Square
Marrietta, Georgia 30060
678-290-0017

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

i hung out for, like 3 hours after the show and shot the shit with zakk for 45 minutes or so.....there was 5 or 6 of us.... great talk....

That's fucking awesome!

Board footer