You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: AXL Posting on GNR Forums!

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I can't read all this shit, still trying to pick my jaw up.  I read some of the My GNR Forum shit.  What did you guys think about this?!?!?! Did anyone find it weird?

Welcome to the world of Guns NFN' Roses!  Axl doesn't exactly play by the book.

cdgnfr
 Rep: 1 

cdgnfr wrote:

I think he will pop in every now and then on the forums. Why not? Forums are fun, even for rockstars.  Seems like he has been lurking for a while anyway judging by some of his comments.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

He obviously has. Who can blame him for it? This is where his hardcore fanbase are at, the idiots and the smart people all the same.

JKL
 Rep: 0 

JKL wrote:

Axl lurking around and reading the GNR-forums didn't strike me as a surprise. He's always seemed like a highly curios person and interested in what people think of him and write about. That's nothing new, we nobodies do the same thing, we post on forums and then anxiously wait for a reply to how see intriguing our thoughts or actions were and celebrities are human being too. But the fact that he actually logged in and answered fans' question did surprise me. Even though he didn't reveal any gigantic secrets, a release for a video was an evitable thing and shooting down falsely named "leaks" were merely a slap on hoarders' wrist. Still he's participation left a nice, sweet aftertaste to my mouth. Hats off to Axl on my behalf.

I'm not a huge Axl-swinger but i have to respect him for taking the time and talk to us, fans. Nicely done.

He's on http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/forum if you'd like to ask him something.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think their site is crashing from the pressure but he's definately answering questions again. Awesome.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

This is the second day in a row where I've woken up at least 6 hours earlier than usual, and Axl is on...

JKL
 Rep: 0 

JKL wrote:

Maybe he enjoyed the first time so much he decided to make habit out of it or maybe he just purchased a new laptop and wants to give it a testdrive. Hopefully he got the new MacBook.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Its well cool!!

That site has been running slow for a few weeks anyway, its fucked now Axls on it.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

I hope he comes over here at some point...it's a lot more calm as a forum.

Board footer