You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Questions for Axl if he visits GN'R Evolution

gnfnraxl wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Is there any creedance to rumours about gaging orders and the such on band members in the Chinese Democracy era?

Will the same obstacles, legal and what not, that blocked the release of "Chinese"  impede the release of any subsequent material?

What is your relationship with your band members? Do you call them friends? This would seem to be the case! I ask simply to clarify for people of a differing opinion.

What is it that Meat Loaf won't do for love ?:) I think he won't cheat on the girl as he states in the song however most people still ask the question as though the song does not address the issue!!! 17

Good questions.  karma

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

If Axl visits, will the mods be closing registrations temporary? I hope so.. and hopefully you guys direct questions to him from us so he can answer in his own thread or something. Or something. I don't know, whatever works big_smile

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Is it true that you took Buckethead to Disneyland to convince him to stay in the band?  And are their any funny stories to tell regarding studio antics?

Thanks for the new music, it's great!

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Who is the person you are reflecting about in the song Street Of Dreams? Is it someone who has died or someone who walked out your life?

My best friend killed himself a few years back, he was a complicated guy and his suicide really messed me up for a long time. I found solace in the Boston 2002 recording of The Blues, the lyrics and emotion in the song really helped me during that difficult period.

That song means the world to me and I'm really interested to know what it means to you.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I know the chances are slim to none, but I thought I'd ask anyway - any chance you might make a guest appearance on Slash's upcoming solo album?

Other than that, thanks for all the great music over the years, Estranged has gotten me through some pretty tough times. And the GN'R shows I saw in Australia in 2007 were the best rock gigs I've ever attended.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
Roxxie wrote:

Is it true that you took Buckethead to Disneyland to convince him to stay in the band?  And are their any funny stories to tell regarding studio antics?

Thanks for the new music, it's great!

He kinda answered this on CD.com:

I don't know about musically but I'm pro Disney. Go about once a year or so. Went w/Bucket a lot. It's nice to go somewhere where people allow themselves to be more in touch with a more innocent side of themselves at least for what seems like the most part.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

axl wrote:

Ides Of March, Oklahoma, Atlas Shrugged,  Oh My God, Silkworms , Down By The Ocean (Izzy), Leave Me Alone, Seven , The General , Thyme , Quick Song , Zodiac Most all titles subject to change w/out warning and r considered working titles.

you confirmed these song titles on cd.com...are any of these titles working titles for tracks which were released on chinese democracy?

2. Regarding Slash's 5 O'Clock Somewhere album and gilby's pawnshop guitars albums...was any of the material on those albums seriously considered for the next guns album during that time frame? do you appear on Gilby's Tijuana Jail? that scream sounds alot like you at the end. I've always loved your guest spot on Dead Flowers 22

3. Are you workign on an auto-biography, I, like many others would be trilled to read one smile

4. Have McFarlane dolls contacted you ever to do an action figure?

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

These would be mine...

1. When was the last time you were in Indiana and would you tour there again?

2. Who was the first to fuck up Patience at the Detroit 2002 show?

3. Can you tell us a never heard story about Shannon Hoon?

4. Are you still rocking the braids?

5. What are your favorite sports teams in the NFL, NBA, MLB, & NCAA.

...and Neemo, I like your question two, I've always wondered if that shit from 5 o'clock somwhere was what Slash brought to the table near the end of the old band.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

5. In regards to books, have you read House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski? its a fantastic book about this house with an extradimensional space inside, the owners go in and start doing reasearch, they get lost, the text is all fucked up and adds to the feeling of a labrynth? What book would you recommend someone to read?

6. Dexter's season finale is Sunday...the 3rd season started slow but has really picked up steam, how have you enjoyed this season? what season of the show has been your favorite so far? have you read any of the books? I just finished darkly dreaming dexter it was a bit different than the first season but still pretty good.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Hey Ax, my questions would be:

Do you still hope to get married again and have a family of your own?

Board footer