You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Rehearsals Streaming

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

They recorded almost every show on the UYI tour and he still had to re-record the vocals for Live Era.  Enough said.

PLEASE. Live Era should have been titled "That bullshit 92 Tokyo show with a few bonuses added in". Recorded across the universe my ass. I haven't heard that beer coaster in ages but wasn't like half or more than half from Tokyo? I almost threw that in the garbage before hearing the whole thing.

The only thing that saves that is Dust N Bones.

I would never base Axl's live vocal ability on that Tokyo performance when he basically has meth running down his throat the entire time, but I do agree it was idiotic to add vocals when he had hundreds of shows to choose from.

Sky Dog wrote:

I did throw it in the garbage...literally

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah the tokyo DVD's are pretty bad...so is live era

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

I did throw it in the garbage...literally

Hope you at least saved this.....

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

I didn't relise they redone the vocals on the live era welcome to the jungle on Tokyo was pretty good what songs did they edit on that

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

When that cd come out I was hoping it was gonna be like that acdc double live cd that came out in the early 90's that was heaps better sound quality that live era was shit why was the quality so shit they should iv done one concert like acdc

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

They should've searched the bowels of hell to find a soundboard DAT tape of that Inglewood '91 show that was the longest show of the band's history. Even longer than Tokyo 2009.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

yer what a let down

Gibbo