You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: American Horror Story

James wrote:

Anyone watched all the episodes of Coven so far? Was gonna mention some things but I don't want to spoil it.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I have. Go for it man. I loved last week's episode. I'm hoping they do a Christmas themed episode for this book as well.

Hidden Text:

Seeing more zombies.

They are showing up in all three seasons so far; but in different interpretations.

Hidden Text:

Franken Kyle is on the loose. Will it give Zoe something more to do instead of the shocked look and admitting.

Hidden Text:

The psychotic doll tea party. Haha...Wonderful!

Hidden Text:

Can't wait to see more of Lily Rabe's character Misty. She's a hoot.

Hidden Text:

I know Madison is coming back very soon and that showdown between the Coven and the Voodoo clan is going to be sweet.

James

James wrote:

Forgot we had spoiler tags. 16

Hidden Text:

They better bring Madison back. I know its likely obviously as they have her body but if they kill her off now(permanently) or in the near future its gonna kill the whole vibe of the Coven. She was a supreme(pun intended) leader of those girls and Emma was PERFECT casting for the role.

Me_Wise_Magic

Completely agree good sir. She found her calling with this role. Lange, Bates, and Bassett together is just fantastic and can't wait to see more.

Hidden Text:

Kind of felt cheated of not seeing that Manator being taking out by Fiona (Lange). That would of been an epic scene. Just one line of dialogue cleaning up the situation. Ugh.

Hidden Text:

But please give Taissa (Zoe), Evan (Kyle), Lily, and Frances more to do with their respective roles. Want them to have some more fun and horror thrills. I'm glad they gave Sarah Paulson's character more of an angle this past episode.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Anyone watched all the episodes of Coven so far? Was gonna mention some things but I don't want to spoil it.

I've been downloading the episodes for later, but I haven't watched any yet. I did a brief look at it, and honestly it looks great. Everyone in all their roles. Lange, Bates & Roberts just look "right" for this kind of series.

In an a weird sense, I know a girl right now that looks almost dead-like Emma Roberts. Same body shape, haircut, face, the whole deal. Just everytime I see them, or Roberts, I think of the other person.

Me_Wise_Magic

This recent episode made me have alot more faith in this season. Lots of cool homages and ideas being brought to the table. Bates was made for this show. If she wants to retire from big movie roles, I think she's found a home here with this series and the many concepts it can go each new season. Not as tension filled as S1 Murder House's big Halloween 2 parter; but it was still very entertaining and insightful on where the characters are going to go.

Hidden Text:

Misty and Frances's head witch character that was burned is going to come back with a vengeance on Fiona.

Hidden Text:

Zoe's Evil Dead 2 homage to the zombies was fun. Fiona talking to the mother and bringing that stillborn baby back to life was very heart warming and brought more depth to her character. Dead Madison lost an arm. Wonder when she'll come back in some form.

Feel free to discuss if you guys are caught up.

James

James wrote:

I'm 2 episodes behind. Gonna watch em tonight.

Me_Wise_Magic

James Lofton wrote:

I'm 2 episodes behind. Gonna watch em tonight.

Dude..you are going to love the past 2 episodes then. They are pretty fucking great.

Me_Wise_Magic

Kind of disappointed with how this season ended. Asylum is still my favorite of the seasons thus far. Hope for better writing and situations for Season 4. I know want most of the cast from Coven back that's for sure as well as members from S2: Asylum.

Hidden Text:

Stevie Nicks being in a few episodes was pretty badass.

Hidden Text:

Almost every character on this season reached to the point of unlike-ability. It was alot of fun during certain episodes and moments.

Hidden Text:

I got pissed when they killed Misty Day in the finale. In a weird, unsatisfying way. She was my favorite character in Coven. sad

Me_Wise_Magic

Well a new season of AHS is almost ready to open and unveil the curtain on October 8 on FX channel. It's called, Freak Show dealing with one of the last traveling carnivals and tourist attractions of the early 50s. Taken place in Jupiter, Florida in 1952. Hopefully only a few flash backs this time around. Legendary singer Patti LaBelle will be making an appearance as well as Jyoti Amge ("The World's Smallest Woman!"). Let's hope it's better than Coven's disappointing season. It will also be taken into account as Jessica Lange's final season of the series.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/ … 34x843.jpg

Board footer