You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Halestorm

Dadud wrote:

So, i was looking at random seether videos, went from video to video till i found this little gem. Halestorm before they were famous, featuring lizzy hales younger brother (around 10 years old at the time) preforming Sweet Child of Mine at a bar.

Found this one too.

Noticed there wasnt a topic about them so i figured id start one, whats everyones view on the song and band?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Started another discussion about them a while back

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=10648

I dig them, and their new track Love Bites, off their upcoming new album, is pretty rocking too:

[youtube]FmkHqUwa4zg&ob=av2e[/youtube]

Lomax wrote:

ugh

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Their music is horrendous, but Lzzy Hale is the type of girl i'd beg to marry me. Gotta be honest.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Happened upon this video.  Kind of a unique way to promote their upcoming tour by having the dates scroll across the screen one by one throughout the video.  Using NEW music to promote a tour.  GNR should take notes.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Heard this song while driving around the other day.  It's a nice mellow song, with Lzzy dropping some obscenities.  A great mix.  And it features a lot of guest musicians including Slash and Myles Kennedy.  Haven't seen it posted here.

“Here’s to Us” (Guest Version) features guest appearances by:

• Slash (appears courtesy of Dik Hayd Records)
• Brent Smith of Shinedown
• Myles Kennedy of Alter Bridge & The Conspirators
• James Michael of Sixx: A.M.
• Tyler Connolly of Theory Of A Deadman
• David Draiman of Disturbed / Device (appears courtesy of Reprise Records)
• Maria Brink of In This Moment (appears courtesy of Century Media Records).

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

I listened to their first album and it was really mediocre. Generic made-for-radio hard rock that just lacks originality. There were two tracks I thought were OK: "Familiar Taste of Poison" (mainly because it's subtle compared to the other songs) and "What Were You Expecting?" (because John 5's writing can make even Halestorm sound decent). I also noticed that Lzzy Hale is the only member of the band to receive a writing credit on any of the songs.

Board footer