You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: The Mystery Method/ The Game/ Seducing Women

I was wondering if any of you were familiar with the seduction/pick-up artist community.  If so have you read some of the works and what is your personal experience?

Several months ago I caught the VH1 show with Mystery on TV and was intriqued.  Of course it had to be all bullshit I thought.  But I wondered around the back alletys of the internet and learned a little bit more; downloaded some videos and got some PDFs of some books.  Needless to say this stuff has changed my entire outlook and success with women.  I'm not here to be a braggart or compare stories, but this stuff actually works.  What impresses me so much about it is that it is no way deceiving someone.  As Mystery says, attraction is not a choice.  I simply am learning what needs to be done in order to create true attraction by showing myself as a High Value individual that appears unique and original to the women I game.  I tested the material out on some girl I met in a coffee shop.  I swear on my mother's life that two hours later she was in my truck making out with me begging to taker her home.  Simply by saying "Do you want to kiss me?" in the moment of uncomfortable silence, she was all over me.  There are only three answers to the question.  1.) yes  (so you go for it), 2.) Maybe (you say let's find out, and go for it) and 3.) No, (in which you say "I didn't say you could, it just looked like you had something on your mind.  In this particular instance she was so taken back she just stammered and looked at me.  I opted for the answer to #3 and added a smirk and she lunged across the seat onto me.  While she wanted to come back to my place, there was no mental connection for me (being intelligent is the ultimate turn-on for me and she sadly wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer) so I asked her to come over to my place that weekend and later told her I was busy and we never spoke again.

I have more stories and AM POSITIVE more are going to come as I read more and develop my routines.  I was just wondering if anyone else out there had any experience with it.  If not, and you're a single guy looking to meet attractive women (and I mean truly attractive women) send me a PM and I'll send you some stuff that will change your life if you respect it enough to give it an honest try.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

I've read some of the speed-seduction books and methods based on NLP that are floating around the internet (Ross something was the fella's name, gives seminars 'n all).

It does work, and I tried it a couple of times back in the day when I was still single. Remarkable stuff. To be honest though, I couldn't shake my severe case of one-itis long enough to develop some real skills. I used some of the confidence boosting material in there, used some of the kino related bits (where you get all touchy-feely in a non-obtrusive, non-threatening way). Some of that stuff even works in the workplace, and god knows I've used it there to effectively double my wage over the course of just three years; going from a meager programming monkey to being Chief R&D Manager.

One thing kept on bothering me all this time though... the methods are not women unfriendly at all, but the language used to describe women is (talking about "game", promoting courtship to a sport of some sort). I never got why that was necessary.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Facinating...i just finished reading the book "The Game" by Style or whatever his name is in the seduction community detailing his real life story with the community.

I was blown away as i had no idea this stuff existed.

I should make it my 2008 resolution to get into this stuff, as i've spent too many years alone, but I doubt i've got the balls for it to be honest!

Randall Flagg

TheMole wrote:

I've read some of the speed-seduction books and methods based on NLP that are floating around the internet (Ross something was the fella's name, gives seminars 'n all).

It does work, and I tried it a couple of times back in the day when I was still single. Remarkable stuff. To be honest though, I couldn't shake my severe case of one-itis long enough to develop some real skills. I used some of the confidence boosting material in there, used some of the kino related bits (where you get all touchy-feely in a non-obtrusive, non-threatening way). Some of that stuff even works in the workplace, and god knows I've used it there to effectively double my wage over the course of just three years; going from a meager programming monkey to being Chief R&D Manager.

One thing kept on bothering me all this time though... the methods are not women unfriendly at all, but the language used to describe women is (talking about "game", promoting courtship to a sport of some sort). I never got why that was necessary.

Yes, Ross Jeffereis was quite the pioneer with speed seduction and NLP.  His routine where you have the girl focus on a pleasurable feeling and then get her to amplify it and allow you to control it is genius.  I'm by no means an expert, but I view Mystery's M3 model as the basis with David D'Angelo's work being great for building attraction and Ross Jefferies' being great for building comfort.  If you follow the guidelines Mystery has set forth and waitinf 4-10 hours to try to have sex, you should be fine.  The reality is that all the reading in the world isn't gonna get you a woman, but once you have that foundation of knowledge and get over the initial approach anxiety in the field, you'll dominate any other guy competing.

Monkeychow,  start small and build up to boost your confidence.  Walk around the mall saying hello to pretty women with a smile just to calm yourself.  I guaruntee after a while you'll just say fuck it and try to open a set with an opinion opener.  If you're really worried about confidence, I have material from D'Angelo and Jefferies that helps boost it, so shoot me a PM.  This stuff really works.  I'm naturally a funny and intelligent guy, so I could get some attention from women in the right environment.  I could never fully build that attention into attraction or at least enough to make anything physical come from it.  Now that I'm in the field doing this stuff and reading everything I can find I only I would have found this shit 6 years ago in college when I would have had the world at my fingertips.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Not to lower anyone's self confidence there, but any pick up line will be ok.

The problem is not there, it's how you keep on going once you'd gone through all your pick up lines and live together.

Being seductive to one another on a daily basis, THAT is the real challenge.

Randall Flagg

the_real_jessica wrote:

Not to lower anyone's self confidence there, but any pick up line will be ok.

The problem is not there, it's how you keep on going once you'd gone through all your pick up lines and live together.

Being seductive to one another on a daily basis, THAT is the real challenge.

You miss the point Jessica.  The point of this isn't a guide on how to maintain a long term relationship.  That isn't something that can be taught or manipulated.  The reality is this.  By the time am attractive female is 22, she will have been hit on around 5,000 times.  If she's really attractive, like 9-10, 10,000 or more.  Women are socialized to behave a certain way and have built up defense shields to keep just anyone from approaching.  If Brad Pitt walked into a club, women would instantly take notice and would more than likely be attracted to him for multiple reasons.  1.) He is a high value target and 2.)preselection - when women know a man is desireable by other women, they too become attracted to that man, it's genetics and millions of years of evolution.  The point of mystery method is to cut through teh shield that a woman is forced to put up after being hit on by thousands.  While the average guy will walk up to you, ask your name and buy you a drink, venusian artists do something completely outside the box.  The Venusian Artist will approach you in a not threatening way, demonstrate lack on interest by "Neging" you, such as "You have lipstick on your teeth" or "I really like that skirt, I've seen alot of girls wearing those lately."  What this has done is thrown the attractive women off of her game.  Every other guy comes up and feeds her with compliments, she asks herself what is wrong here.  The Venusian Artist would then continue "I need your opinion on something here.... I can only stay a second, I have to get back to my friends."  What I've done here is not only asserted myself by not asking to get her opinon, but telling her I need it, she has no chance to say no.  Furthermore by inserting a False Time Contraint, "I can only stay for a moment", she doesn't feel threatened that I will linger around.  I would then complete the question by asking something like
ME: "Would you consider it cheating if my friend's girlfriend went out last week and kissed another guy?"
You: Bla Bla Bla, yes no it depends, whatever.... More than likely you'd say yes
Me: "Well what if she went out and made out with another girl?"
You: Bla Bla Bla
Me: "Well, she claims she doesn't like women and that it's not cheating, but this is like the 5th time he has cuaght her doing it.  They have a great sex life, but he just doesn't feel trust her anymore."
I would then cut the thread and run some Kinesthic and other routines I won't list here to futher your interest and attraction.

After this point, I would isolate the girl I'm interested in (afterall, all attractive women generally are in groups) and I would genuinely get to know her better while demonstrating higher value of myself. 

I've done this all in person numerous times and it works.  If you know what you're doing, you can take it further.  In all honesty, there is a point where you don't  view the women as people and just run the routines.  This in and of itself isn't bad as long as you truly attempt to know the person during the comfort stage.

I'm not going to explain every single detail of what I do or what can be done, but hopefully I've demostrated a much different execution of a pick-up then what you'd normally expect.  This stuff is legit and allows both men and women to find what they're truly looking for.

In doing this, I have gained your interest, I'm not like the other 20 guys that have approached you today.

I could careless what you say to me the first time I meet you [not you randall persay] I am not getting into your truck making out with you begging you to take me home.

Heeeell no for me I need to get to know someone, I have never just met someone and started going at it, I don't care how smooth one might think they are being and sometimes being too smooth and a girl knows that is a huge turn off.  Just be yourself, no parlor tricks.   However, if the point is to score, then it's not what you the man says, it's the woman that sees a cute guy and wants to have a one night stand.  I highly doubt there is some magical techique that would work on every single woman like magic.

Randall Flagg

You never made out with someone on a first date?

The point isn't magical words or lines.  The point is a proven system to develop raport.  Raport is trust + comfort.  The point is to be authnetic, not appear as if you're running game.  The normal guy runs pick up lines.  Someone who practices Mystery method appears, and thus truly is, an interesting individual that is able to create attraction and build an emotional connection.  All Mystery Method is is a proven forumla/method to accomplish those goals.  Once you have that comfort initially started, it takes 4-10 hours for a woman to feel comfortable enough to sleep with you.  Of course there is going to be last minute resistance, but all that is is a shit test; women don't want to feel like a slut.  If you battle LMR properly, and show that you understand discretion, you can have a consensual adult relationship.

A first date yes but not when I have just met someone in some place.   Before I go on a date, I've already gotten to know the guy for a bit.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Sounds good in theory, but women are in 100% complete control in any of these types of situations. To think otherwise is being incredibly naive. Even in one night stand/fling scenarios, its the woman who is in control, regardless of how cool, calm, and collected you think you are at that moment in time. Even if it feels like you are in control of the situation, you are not.

While I definitely don't party like I used to, I could walk into a bar tonight and walk out with a piece of ass. Didn't mean I played a "game", it just means some chick in there was horny and decided I am the guy she wants to fuck tonight.

Board footer