You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: GNR headlining Governor's Ball

-D- wrote:
misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Here's basically all that the link says:

"The Governors Ball just a big boost from Axl Rose: Guns N' Roses** have been added as headliners for the New York festival in June, joining Kanye West**, Kings of Leon**, Nas**, the Avett Brothers, Grizzly Bear, Kendrick Lamar, the Lumineers, Animal Collective, Feist, Gary Clark Jr., the Dirty Projectors, Japandroids and more."

I've never even heard of this thing. And I thought that said Gilby Clark Jr. 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

bleh. I keep hoping the tour will take a break at some point for some studio time.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Sorry posted from phone so just did link

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
misterID wrote:

Here's basically all that the link says:

"The Governors Ball just a big boost from Axl Rose: Guns N' Roses** have been added as headliners for the New York festival in June, joining Kanye West**, Kings of Leon**, Nas**, the Avett Brothers, Grizzly Bear, Kendrick Lamar, the Lumineers, Animal Collective, Feist, Gary Clark Jr., the Dirty Projectors, Japandroids and more."

I've never even heard of this thing. And I thought that said Gilby Clark Jr. 16

Gary Clark is very talented guitar player.

That sounds like a very, very cool lineup.  Kudos to Team Brazil for getting them on a lineup that will no doubt expose them to people that might not ordinarily listen to GN'R or go see them play.

Ali

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

Never heard of it either but it starts to confirm a suspicion I had. I believe the GN'R/ZZ Top thing will go through the US when they're finished down under.

Dude..if they get a tour like that in the U.S. Me and my bro would eat up a show with this band and ZZ Top. Classic tunes and a good rocking evening. Can't say no to that even with no new tunes.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Russ, would you find anything negative about a new US tour?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Cool lineup but at this point it's almost as if they book these things so they have the excuses in their pocket as to why they aren't working on a  new album.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer