You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: What are you eating?

Axlin12 wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Hopefully tomorrow... I'm gonna eat at a pizza joint that I used to frequent in little league that I haven't eaten at in nearly 20 years.

Yes folks, I am looking forward to that long of a change.

I feel ya. I went back to old Mexican restaurant in my home town when my family and I were traveling up the road for vacation time. We stopped there and I haven't been in almost a decade. Food was still delicious and has one of the best salsa recipes as I remembered. Kind of pissed they took down this Italian place behind it. They had some amazing pasta and breadsticks if I recall. I also remember the framed gold single of Disco Mickey hanging up on one of the walls and retro glass detail.

Ironically it didn't end up happening. hmm

Damn dude. That sucks. Hope you are able to do that soon.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Foot long chili cheese dog from sonic and a root beer float (saved the dog for later).

Seriously, I usually eat very well.

Me_Wise_Magic

misterID wrote:

Foot long chili cheese dog from sonic and a root beer float (saved the dog for later).

Seriously, I usually eat very well.

Dude..I fucking love Sonic's food. I don't eat it alot either plus the only one in my range is 45 minutes away. So when my family goes on vacation we usually hit that place sometimes. Good combo. Yeah..I'm watching what I eat as well.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Lately I haven't had an appetite for anything, other than pizza. I mean I literally have no interest in eating, other than that.

But it's so fattening. So I have like one protein shake a day, and nothing else and even that makes me want to barf. Then hardly anything all week, then pizza on Friday and Saturday.

And when I work out, I have even less of an appetite. Again... I don't get it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

About to have a gyro from.pita pit

^in regards to axlin....I can seem yo get enough potato chips lately..specifically ruffles sour cream and onion

Me_Wise_Magic

Neemo wrote:

About to have a gyro from.pita pit

^in regards to axlin....I can seem yo get enough potato chips lately..specifically ruffles sour cream and onion

I'm trying to eat more tortilla chips nowadays than potato chips; but yeah they are quite addictive. Ruffles are tasty! 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Corn chips are not agreeing with me these days, I try to stay away...as much as I'm craving some nachos and cheese!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

A lot of rice these days....I'm with an Asian girl that has me on a crazy diet.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I need a cook girlfriend. Fast food too shit, restaurants too expensive and my own cooking talents are embarrassing (though often better than this new generation of women, sad to say).

Thankfully I have both a mother and my fathers girlfriend who takes care of me.

Lomax wrote:

Silkworms

Board footer