You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Bucketheadland "Pumpkin" album free download

Will wrote:

a2133838079_2.jpg

"Immediate download of 18-track album in your choice of high-quality MP3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire."

Download At: http://music.bucketheadpikes.com/album/pumpkin

bucket

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Downloading now. Haven't listened to a new Bucket album in a coon's age.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Just downloaded it. Can't wait to have a listen. Glad he is still posting free material every so often. Now tour!

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

Pretty good acoustic/ambient. Will probably be putting this in my Halloween playlist.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Deliverance banjos, 70s and 80s horror movie soundtracks and unsettling mechanical noises. I like.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Downloading now. Haven't listened to a new Bucket album in a coon's age.

It's a Halloween CD, so it sounds spooky.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Bri hit the nail on the head. Listened to it in its entirety last night. Its good but I can see why it was offered as a free download. A Halloween album not meant to be listened to on a regular basis.

You'd think he'd get TONS of offers to work on horror b movies.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

James Lofton wrote:

Bri hit the nail on the head. Listened to it in its entirety last night. Its good but I can see why it was offered as a free download. A Halloween album not meant to be listened to on a regular basis.

You'd think he'd get TONS of offers to work on horror b movies.

Yeah that would be amazing if he did. He probably got a ton of offers when he was in Guns and probably still to this day. He might of turned alot of them down. Not quite sure. He's putting out a shit ton of music and seems to be in good health; so that's a positive sign.

Speaking of Mr. Bucket, I recently listened to Captain EO's Voyage in full and it's a very chill album from the guy. Great relaxing groove going through all of it. It would of been cool of him to do instrumental covers of the two songs used in the actual ride though.

Board footer