You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Coupla kids incest mackin on the Ax-Man's ex

Lomax wrote:

dafuq

Stef n her sons:

Stephanie-Seymour-Harpers-Bazaar-sons01.jpg
Stephanie-Seymour-Harpers-Bazaar-sons02.jpg
Stephanie-Seymour-Harpers-Bazaar-sons03.jpg
Can I get a hell yeah from the bible belters?
Source:
http://www.uproxx.com/up/2014/02/bigges … hoot-sons/

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Those boys are not ashamed their mom is a milf. There were paparazzi pictures a few years ago between her and one of the boys that raised some eyebrows. Might as well get some money for the pics.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I recall seeing some of those other snaps you refer to only recently.  18

Google Images search "Stephanie Seymour Incest" and those pics that come up certainly suggest a very close family.  I'm sure it's all above board but it seems a little weird and overly familiar to me tho.

If I was her son I would have breast fed until I was 18 16

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That's disgustingly gross.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

gross... Yeah, she's still hot, but c'mon, dude. Yuck.

I think both kids might be gay, at least one is for sure, so it's okay I guess.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

That is just friggin strange man. Little too close for comfort. And she said axl was the one with issues? Seems they both have their share of wtf moments.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
misterID wrote:

gross... Yeah, she's still hot, but c'mon, dude. Yuck.

I think both kids might be gay, at least one is for sure, so it's okay I guess.

The one with the red scarf right?

Definite fanny. Not that there's anything wrong with that! 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Nope, it's the one pulling the zipper down on his mom's dress, so the other one can touch her side boob. But yeah, they both probably get more dudes than their mom does.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, Jerry. (Seinfeld!) smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Believe it or not, my mom actually brought this to my attention the other day.

Stephanie has a BIZARRE relatioship with her sons. Peter Jr. is supposed to be gay, which they claim makes it "cool", but Dylan I don't believe is, and Dylan was the one she was checking his wang at the beach, and there's another photo shoot where one of the boys had her bent over on the beach, taking it from behind.

They claim all the incest stuff is just people with dirty minds, but this shit is OBVIOUS. Is it for shock value? Of course it is. But some lines just are strange.

For example, the taking it from behind shot is WEIRD. Who here with, for a photo shoot, or for jokes, would bend their mom over, and press their junk up against her ass and act like she's taking it from her son?

All I can say is, she has a WEIRD relationship with her sons. However, if you're gonna go trailer park on your mom... hope she's Stephanie Seymour. I guess... hmm

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Incest - a game the whole family can play.....

I gotta say those kids look like they just came off the set of the Twilight movies or something.

Also I don't care if her son could get a job in a gay bar pushing in stools, it still doesn't make some of those pics right.

Plus if he is gay then why was he pitching a tent in one of those photos on the beach whilst his mum played with him?  I don't recall ever getting a chubby or even a half mongrel while my mum was around!

stephanieseymourandson.jpg

Board footer