You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: How many commericals will Slash appear in for 2008?

Since the guy is basically a brand now, and shows up in commericals everywhere, who wants to guess how many commericals he'll do in 2008?

My vote is going to 4.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

2 besides VR stuff.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

However many he does, it will certainly be more than any of his ex-bandmates.

Can't fault him for making commercials.   He wants to make money and he's a famous guitarist that likes  putting himself out there, why not, better then not being seen at all.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

This matters why?  If somebody else had put up the poll, I'd be a little less harsh, but when an outspoken anti-Slash guy who seems to resent the fact that Slash has been more successful than anybody in NuGnR since 1994 (combined), I tend to see this as taking a shot at Slash for no reason. 

You don't like Slash.  We know.  Why hate him him for out performing Axl and making money while doing it (while at the same time you seem fine with Axl's cash grab tours)?  Maybe you should be mad at Axl for settling for what he has now instead of accomplishing something in the music industry.  I know you hate Slash, but he has a lot of respect from other musicians and you don't get that accidentally.  Axl could have been much bigger than Slash, but he blew it.  Be mad at Axl for blowing it, not Slash for doing his thing.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I voted 9 or more. He will probably do more for the video game, plus he is supposedly gonna do a solo record. No telling what else he might do besides that.

We're going to see plenty of Slash in 2008.

He does more than anybody keeping the GNR name and legacy alive, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

AtariLegend wrote:

Around 4...

Board footer