You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Stolen Motorcyle (myspace bulletin)

Tommie wrote:

This is from a myspace bulletin that was just posted by GnR's myspace page. 

Date:  Jan 19, 2008 2:07 PM
Subject:  stolen motorcycle
Body:  Dan Druff's , Guns N Roses tech, bike was stolen in front of club Tee Gee in Atwater Village Sat Jan 19 at around 12:30am. It is a 1950 custom Triumph, chrome frame, all custom parts. Any info regarding this please email Dan at druff69@hotmail.com
REWARD IF FOUND, thanks for your help...

89q7oee.jpg

The first update we get in months... is about a fucking motorcycle?

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Tommie wrote:

The first update we get in months... is about a fucking motorcycle?

And it's not even in relation to Harley-Davidson...

Boston George
 Rep: 1 

Remember the bicycle that was rumored to be on the album cover years back ....

Now, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, we have a missing motorcycle ? Anyone else thinking the album promotion has just begun ??

Me neither.     :wtf:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

GNR have just sunk to an all time low.

This is really fucking sad.

I don't even know what to say anymore. We've just went light years beyond cluster fuck.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

maybe someone stole it for ransom "Release the Album and you'll get your bike back" 16

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Fucking pathetic.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I'm glad to see everyone pointing out the obvious and not trying to defend GNR.  Over a year of silence and we get a fucking message about a fucking motorcycle.  As if all of the 400,000 myspace friends are gonna start looking for some fucking bike.  With every waking moment this band becomes more and more of a joke.  With VR dying and Axl becoming more and more of a fucking cartoon everyday, I fear that the music we all love is coming to an end.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dunno if you've been following VR randall but they are gonna be recording again real soon for album #3 wink

as for this "update", i went to their myspace and it's not posted as an update on there...i think the band just feels that some of its fans wherever the fuck "club Tee Gee in Atwater Village" is may be able to help find it for the dude as its prolly pretty important to him

I'm not excusing that the first time to break the silence is about a motor bike thing...just trying to put some objectivity here...if you lost that bike wouldnt you do everything in your power to try and locate it?

unfortunately for dude its prolly long gone hmm

Boston George
 Rep: 1 

Randall Flagg wrote:

I fear that the music we all love is coming to an end.

I fear that the music that we grew to love ended years and years ago.

There will always be coverbands playing those songs. Nu-GN'R just seems to be one of those over-glorified ones.  18

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

its really fucked up. I'm seriously running out of things to say anymore. The band just refuses to move forward and its beyond even trying to defend anymore.

Neemo, I realize this isn't a real "update", but the fact they are willing to use the GNR myspace page for something like this shows where their mindset is at. There's a bunch of people waiting for an update. We know that, they know that. They are silent until its time to post something irrelevant. This happened last year with their obsession with Slash while no one cared, and now its happening in 08 about some dude's missing bike that we don't even know.

Board footer