You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Stolen Motorcyle (myspace bulletin)

AtariLegend wrote:

^ That was aimed at everyone.

russtcb wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:

It has nothing to do with being a dick or not. It has to time with resources. What I'm getting at is this: Why would anyone in the GNR camp think someone in their fan base could do something about this?

Why would the news report a bank robbery...?

You can't be serious. You honestly think there's a comparison to be made between the Nightly News and GNR's Myspace page?

To the person who had their bike stole, yes.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
WARose wrote:

what`s so funny about his name by the way?    i`m not a native speaker, that might explain why i don´t get the joke....

His name is Dan Druff - if you put the first and second name together you get Dandruff.  Bascially Dandruff is an itchy annoying skin disorder of the scalp.  Dry skin keeps flaking off and often if you look on the shoulders and upper back of a persons clothes who have dandruff, you can see all these white specks - which is bascially the dead skin.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Great... Blabbermouth picked it up.  Anyone who doesn't understand how foolish this is, go over to that site and see what casual GNR fans are saying.

As for Dan Druff, he has his own myspace.  He could've used that to look for his missing bike.  He's linked to bands like Tool, Queens of the Stone Age, Sum 41, Monster Magnet, and Slayer.  Did any of those bands issue myspace bulletins to help him out?

The purpose of myspace is to network.  Bands have them to communicate with their fans.  If your only communication in 6 months is a missing bike ad for a friend of yours, then that really doesn't look good.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Here's a bulletin:

A member of Guns N Roses has lost his mind. Can somebody please help him fucking find it?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

according to a poster @ HTGTH the dude has found his bike...someone emailed and apparently his "Freind" stole it and gave it to him, but he's gonna give it back roll anyway now we can all breath a collective sigh of releif as this important chapter of GnR history ends on a positive note

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

More than likely the bike wasn't found and this is damage control.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

More than likely the bike wasn't found and this is damage control.

That's exactly what I thought!

I then reflected on it and thought - why am I this cynical.  Then I considered all the secret squirrel games they have played and false starts and slight of hand and mixed signals, and stringing along etc etc etc that we have experienced.

So I forgave myself and decided my cynacism was justified.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I think they must've found it, otherwise the dude will never get his bike back.  Do you think he'd be willing for that to happen just to try and save GNR's already faltering reputation among its fan base?  Pretty funny though that if they found it, this actually worked.  Maybe the band should change its industry and help more people recover stolen property.  Axl Rose, PI.

Board footer