You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

Smoking Guns wrote:

A preview to the reaction a reunion will get world wide... This is nuts, it would be like this everywhere...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

it would be like this everywhere...

Now that its trending on Facebook, there's no doubt.

Someone go type #CD II on Facebook or Twitter. Let's see if it trends. 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I may shit myself if this is true

James

James wrote:

I'm in the process of shipping some diapers to Neemo...

James

James wrote:

2q8rse8.jpg

edit: For those that might not remember(or not around back then), that GNR pic was on the cover of Rolling Stone right before UYI was released.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

“Slash and Axl have verbally agreed to get things together again and reform the original band. The live shows is where they can show the world what they had and also make the greatest earnings,” a music insider exclusively told Dish.
“Promoters are quietly working away to land opportunities. Details of the reunion are expected to leak out in the next few days."

"Insider".
*Yawn*

In a few days, the next batch of unconfirmed rumours.
Enthusiasm may eventually meet the curb, mind you.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

I'm pretty amazed in how the last 3/4 months have played out....

Duff was very recently talking a shed load about Gun's early days, good watch tbh: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-m … ays-video/

And the story in this thread is reported on Blabbermouth today, with the addition of:

"In other news, a longtime friend of ex-GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan's wife Susan Holmes-McKagan, Brandi Glanville, told a paparazzi reporter during a night out: "GUNS N' ROSES is coming back, motherfuckers!"
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report-reunion-tour-of-classic-guns-n-roses-lineup-close-to-being-revealed/#lARGVj02WqwCZK4i.99"

James

James wrote:

Yeah I think people were too quick to bash her comment and say she's drunk, a slut, whatever. Doesn't change the words that came out of her mouth. Duff's wife is standing right there and now Duff just so happens to tweet some news that happens to have a pic of the UYI lineup in it? Is he a drunk slut too? 16

Whatever happens, I want it to happen soon. The two opposing factions of the fan base have been at war long enough.  Let them usher in peace on forum earth with that reunion. If its CD II, the fans can enjoy a new album of material that hasn't already been dissected for years before release.

Either scenario, I'm ready.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I'll take an inebriated middle aged hoochie, directly affiliated with Duff's spouse, talking out the side of her botox frozen mug over an online "insider" any day of the week.

And perhaps we should take heed of GnR's "read between the lines" tweet. That photo Duff included is no mistake or coincidence. In fact it's pretty darn straight forward if you ask me.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I'll take an inebriated middle aged hoochie, directly affiliated with Duff's spouse, talking out the side of her botox frozen mug over an online "insider" any day of the week.

Lol at the description!

Cramer wrote:

And perhaps we should take heed of GnR's "read between the lines" tweet. That photo Duff included is no mistake or coincidence. In fact it's pretty darn straight forward if you ask me.

I usually don't go in for these type of co-incidences, trying to read something that's not, but this seems too blatant to me, as you said - straight forward.

Board footer