You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: GN'R Are Now Selling Classic-Lineup Merch, It's Actually a Pretty Big

Totally agree, I think Louis says it best.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Haha. That was funny and so true!

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Cramer wrote:

When I go out to eat with my wife (or anybody really) phone stays in the car.

My dirty mind read the first part of that sentence wrong... not sure what that says about me...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I'm not sure this means anything other than Axl, Slash, and Duff like to make money 16

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
misterID wrote:

I would say that's possible, but even one show with Adler would be a nightmare and far from a guarantee.

My prediction: They'll keep Adler out of the loop until the last minute because even he's admitted that he can't keep a secret. Shortly before they're finally ready to make an official announcement, that's when they'll finally make him an offer. And it's unlikely that he'll pull a Bill Ward and want a better contract, because any part of the reunion pie is bigger than playing hick town redneck bars on a Tuesday night.

And, when they finally go out on tour, they'll keep Frank on retainer to jump in at a moment's notice in case Adler falls off the wagon.

Alternate Reality Prediction: Instead of Stephen Adler, they get Chris Adler from Lamb of God, who's already made a name for himself as a hired gun filling in for Megadeth and Protest The Hero.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
TheMole wrote:
Cramer wrote:

When I go out to eat with my wife (or anybody really) phone stays in the car.

My dirty mind read the first part of that sentence wrong... not sure what that says about me...

Ha, my mind saw the same thing.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Hire a new drummer who happens to have the last name Adler? I like your way of thinking. You'd make a great minister of propaganda.  As far as keeping Adler out until the last second, it sounds good in theory but the negotiations required to pull this off would probably prevent any last second maneuvers like that.  Its cards on the table time.

Good to see you again hunter.

Board footer